You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Crystalis music

shredder101420

anyone like the music from this NES game? I know the town theme and Mt Sabre theme and i am currently learning the desert theme. i want to post the tabs but i cant as i am using the wiinernet.

Re: Crystalis music

L10N

I am the user, Lybaerd

Huh yeah Ultimate-Guitar has a GP file of a Crystalis medley. So the single file has multiple songs in it. Or at least the site used to, you might want to check.

----------

I am the user, Lybaerd.

shredder101420

i wish i had a computer. gp 5 would be my best friend. i actually just found 2 powerglove songs in that format with midis as well. -mata ne

Binarynova

The NES version of Crystalis has an amazing soundtrack in my opinion. Very underrated. I've been working on a classical arrangement of the Shyron Theme for a while. It's mostly finished, but I can't stand some of the fingerings and the fact that much of it is just octaves. And I can't seem to get it how I want it.

My (extremely) long-term plan is to do every song for Crystalis in that style. I wouldn't hold my breath though. :)