You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Need some easy to learn acoustic game tabs :)

Federer

Hello everybody :)

I'm playing the acoustic guitar for 2 months now.
Yesterday I mastered my first Tab. I can play breezy from Final Fantasy VIII :)

Now what do you suggest to learn next ?
It should be a beginner tab for acoustic guitars.
And it should be a Game or Anime Tab ;)

Re: Need some easy to learn acoustic game tabs :)

auriplane

I was actually thinking a cool feature would be to mark the difficulty of a tab, so beginners can list all the easy ones, etc. People could vote for a skill level the same way ratings work.

----------

Auriplane!!

PolakDave

Super Polak

"auriplane" posted:

I was actually thinking a cool feature would be to mark the difficulty of a tab, so beginners can list all the easy ones, etc. People could vote for a skill level the same way ratings work.

I made a topic not too long ago stating the same thing... hmmph... y'all are racists. haha.

But yeah, this is a good idea.

----------

Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life
Final Fantasy IX - Vamo Alla Flamenco
Final Fantasy IX - Frontier Village Dali
Xenosaga - Shion - Memories of the Past

Federer

I think it would be a great feature.

But I need Tab sugestions please ;)

monkeymen987

you should learn how to play californication, its a pretty easy song... because you got the simple chords, like C,G,Am, and F.. and thats all i can think of... its pretty easy.

----------

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/uion689/mizore-1.png[/img]

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

that would be a great idea I too have only been playing about 2 month been trying to learn some of Kabukibears arrangment and ummm...it aint happenin at least not on the scale I like but im progressing slowly but surly. But yeah I diffaculty rating on these tabs would be awsome.

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm

JaktheStripper

Kicker of Asses

"Vic9mm" posted:

that would be a great idea I too have only been playing about 2 month been trying to learn some of Kabukibears arrangment and ummm...it aint happenin at least not on the scale I like but im progressing slowly but surly. But yeah I diffaculty rating on these tabs would be awsome.

Sheesh Kabukibears's arrangements can be a little much for someone new to the ax don't run before you crawl. In the least learn your major and minor chords, power chords... get familiar with the thing like crazy. If you are asking for game related songs... you could try clicking on Alucard's Arrangements, there are tonnes of fairly easy to follow songs. If you are asking about regular songs... try learning the opening to Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin... easy song with a little taste of finger-picking. Btw: If you suggest a style of music you would like to learn... We could probably hook you up with some better for songs to learn. Keep learning and practicing...

----------

Gear: ESP LTD Eclipse 300 /w EMG H4z's, ESP AX50 with Dimebucker in bridge
Blackheart [By Crate] Tube Half Stack
Korg G3 Processor, Ibanez Smashbox, BBE stomp maximizer.

Vic9mm

The Fingerstyle Mechanic

Sheesh Kabukibears's arrangements can be a little much for someone new to the ax don't run before you crawl. In the least learn your major and minor chords, power chords... get familiar with the thing like crazy. If you are asking for game related songs... you could try clicking on Alucard's Arrangements, there are tonnes of fairly easy to follow songs. If you are asking about regular songs... try learning the opening to Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin... easy song with a little taste of finger-picking. Btw: If you suggest a style of music you would like to learn... We could probably hook you up with some better for songs to learn. Keep learning and practicing...

yeah ive been telling myself the samething but I just want to learn how to play music quickly so I dont get discouraged then the guitar just ends up being a 740 dollar paper weight. I do want to learn Videogame Music and I think im going to check out Alucards arrangments, and dont get me wrong regular songs are great and I listen to them everyday I just want to learn something Ive heard when I was younger brings back good memories.

P.S. Your avatar is FU*KIN FUNNY

----------

Watch me: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vic9mm