You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

God, my brother is an idiot.

Xandak

Kitoba hitotsu.

His name is Jack. He's 10 years old. Ever since I can remember, he's been such a klutz. So many things I could tell you, but I'm going to. Anyways, our mother bought some candles that smelled like green apple because usually our house would smell like crap. One day, our mother left for work and Jack wanted to play with the candles. I told him not to or he was going to get in trouble. He did it anyway. I run into the room where we kept the candles, and find Jack. He was trying to get the really large candle. Jack runs away to the living room with other ones. I tried to ru

Re: God, my brother is an idiot.

OH HA HA

Jesus Christ, who ever thought this would be a good idea? Have you even seen Freakazoid? I don't know what's up with the world but it seems all stupid 4chan memes from 2006 are becoming popular with huge audiences. It's really pissing me off.

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

archard

Do not understand :|

----------

DANG

rancidfetus

Classical Metalhead

"archard" posted:

Do not worry about it

Just some idiot who saw your avatar and thought that this website is "just like /b/ lulz!!!11 xD random!"
Hopefully these threads won't happen too often, but this should be stickied as an example. It would certainly be easier than crucifying the OP and putting him as the home page.

Xandak

Kitoba hitotsu.

He's gonna need more rope.

----------

Chuck Norris got into a knife fight. The Knife lost.

Waladuz

Der Kritiker

"archard" posted:

Me neither :?

----------

"Yo, buddy...still alive?" - Larry "Pixy" Foulke

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

"Waladuz" posted:

"archard" posted:

Me neither :?

me three.

Eloustical

Novice umong experts

I wanna know what happens next o_O

----------

They shouldn't have named it the Wii, it's the butt of too many stupid jokes. They should've named it the Perfect Nintendo Entertainment System(PNES).