You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Delayed introduction

atukomanga

Shiny/Glowy object collector

I've been on for a while, but I just never made it to this section of the forum, so I guess it's my turn.
Name: Corey W************
Nick Names: Waldo, Atuko, DJ SEE, That Guy
B-Day: June 11, 1985
Hometown: Chino Hills, California
Current Town: Orlando, Florida
Current Occupation: Student, Full Sail University, Computer Animation

Instruments of Choice: Guitar, Keyboard, Ocarina
Insruments owned: Fender American Stratocaster S2 (unnamed), Crescent Stratocaster Knock-off (Shitty McCowpie), 2 Rock Band Fender Stratocaster (Officer Tammy and Sculley), Guitar Hero 3 Gibson Les Paul (Anita Jalapeño), 2 Guitar Hero PS2 Gibson SG (Hypnotize and Cherry Tree), Ocarina in C (Luna) [BTW, I consider the Rock Band and Guitar Hero controllers Key-tars, as I have linked them all to my PC for random jamming in Midi lol)

Systems of Choice: PS3, Genesis, PSP, DS, Super Nintendo
Favorite games: Final Fantasy VII, Thunder Force IV, Lunar: Silver Star Story, Rock Band
Favorite Anime: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shin Seiki Evangelion, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Kamen no Maid Guy, Lucky Star, Ranma 1/2, The Slayers, Negima?!

Favorite bands: The Offspring, Sum 41, Black Mages, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Megumi Hayashibara, Lynyrd Skynard, Journey, Boston, Queen, The Who, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Tenacious D, Van Halen, Jimmy Buffet, Jimi Hendrix, System of a Down, Scooter, Nightwish, Paul Okenfold, Tiesto, DJ Icey, Paul Van Dyk, DJ Energy, DJ NRG, and many other awesome classic rockers and trance artists.

Re: Delayed introduction

Kazemaru

Guitarist

Welcome dude, I just joined today:P
Wow, nice instrument collection there
Oh and the bands you like rock!!!
Especially Metallica!!!(My favourite band!!!)

samuel_kim_1

i like suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu too and ajikan

monkeymen987

Omg..! lucky star! yesss!! >:]

as mentioned in lucky star, arent most of the japanese bands you mention have a song for an anime? xD

----------

[img]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/uion689/mizore-1.png[/img]

atukomanga

Shiny/Glowy object collector

"monkeymen987" posted:

Omg..! lucky star! yesss!! >:]

as mentioned in lucky star, arent most of the japanese bands you mention have a song for an anime? xD

I actually like a lot more bands than that, but most of them are still indie, so I didn't want to keep going with them cuz people would be like "WTF? Who are these guys?" But yes, I know the groups I mentioned all have anime intros/endings, but I do like the songs that aren't those. Like L'Arc en Ciel's TRUST or Killing Me, great songs, but aren't from animes.

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

Kazemaru

Guitarist

True there are a lot of japanese bands that have great songs, and aren't on any anime.
Like Galneryus's Wings and Silent Revelation.
Oh and good luck on that Rock Band thingy I'll vote for you. ;)

My child asked for a special

BigShow

My child asked for a special gift for his 12th birthday in the form of a trick scooter. I decided to buy stunt scooters and other (worth checking out the bearings for stunt scooters) necessary things for it at proscooter.shop I think you should appreciate this store too. I was impressed with it. Good luck!

Hello! I'm glad to see

JakeFan

Hello! I'm glad to see everyone! How are you now? Let's chat off top?