You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Help me live a dream

atukomanga

Shiny/Glowy object collector

I just entered a Rock Band contest put on by Stride gum (wow, this sounds like spam, but it's not) and on the 28th, they are starting voting. So could everyone please vote for me? If you want to see it it's at http://www.gametrailers.com/usermoviecontest_rockband.php and I'm under guitar/Rock Hard, custom guitar. The prize is $1000 and a trip to the 2008 VGA plus I get to play on TV. ^_^ I hope I can count on all of you. Thanks.

Re: Help me live a dream

Krimson

Much nerdy love

That was awesome! Hope you win!

rancidfetus

Classical Metalhead

Ooh, if you win you should mention Gametabs somehow. That would be sweet.

archard

Cool, I'll vote for you when the time comes. Be sure to bump this topic on the 28th.

----------

DANG

gamingnguitar

Total Gamer

I'll vote for you too. It'd be awesome for you to win. Good luck, and mention me as "the exact reason that I won this contest" in those words. (JK lol)

----------

Live. Learn. Listen. To Crush 40.

atukomanga

If I win, I'll rush order a GameTabs shirt to wear, and I'll mention how GameTabs.net is the reason I started to play the real guitar again. And trust me, I'll make sure I keep this thing on the main page for as long as the voting is going, even if I have to just post a "just keeping it up" post each time. However, I'd like it if everyone posted an "I voted! Good luck!" so I don't have to. I may even give shoutouts to the first few who vote. ^^

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

archard

Is there a winner from each category (guitar, bass, drums and vocals)? You had the best guitar video by far man.

----------

DANG

Krimson

Much nerdy love

Yeah. It was like watching a real music video. All the other contestants just kind of taped themselves playing...

atukomanga

Yeah...each instrument will have a winner. If it'd been best band, I'd have had to scour up 3 other people to play with me, which would have been really hard since I couldn't even come up with a camera man. I had to video tape myself and edit out all the shots of me walking away and towards the camera. lol. One of the bassists on there plays the real bass too, so I'm hoping we both win cuz we can jam together in LA. It'd be even cooler if we could pull up our actual instruments for it. lol

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

Kb10

Lol , You soloed this vid? Nice , Hope you win! Good luck ;p

----------

[url=http://www.ff-fan.com:2xs67esu][img:2xs67esu]http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/zack.jpg[/img:2xs67esu][/url:2xs67esu]

atukomanga

I wanted to do some moving shots and maybe some orbital shots, but I had to make due with standing shots since I couldn't get a camera man. The funniest part was there were a bunch of people watching me make an ass of myself, but no one wanted to work the camera for me.

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

atukomanga

Some days I'm...

While others I'm...

^_^ I love being a Gemini! I get two of everything!

----------

ウイル ワツク フォオ アニメ クラツプ
Will Work for Anime Crap

TieDyedGuy

Drausius was playing on my bass in that video :)

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

I voted. Make sure to let us know if you win!

dating

Heridan

Personally, I dream of getting rid of loneliness as soon as possible and starting a family with a nice girl.

dating

Wuzzy

I also dreamed of creating a family and everything was fine for exactly three years. Then my wife got tired of sitting at home and decided to start a career. For this reason, conflicts arose in our family every day. Fortunately, I was able to find the article https://www.firstcomicsnews.com/working-wife-or-housewife-what-is-better-for-the-family/ and realized that my wife should make her own career or household decisions. I think it will be useful to read many couples.