You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Seiken Densetsu 3 - SNES

Kamelot28

If anybody feels up to it, I would like an arranged classical style (if there are multiple instruments going on, please try to put the bass line and lead together into one tab) of these songs from the game:

Decision Bell
Different Road
Don't Hunt the Fairy
Electric Talk (an octave down if it makes it easier on guitar)
Evening Star (include the flute and xylophone? parts into guitar)
Hope Isolation Pray
Little Sweet Cafe
Meridian Child
Oh I'm a Flamelet
Positive
Powell
Religion Thunder
Sub Zero Forest - "Another Winter"
Title
Walls and Steel
Where Angels Fear to Tread
Whiz Kid
Witchmakers

edit: All songs can be found at:
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/ni ... ex-sz.html
Scroll down a bit until you get to Seiken Densetsu 3, and they are all there. the first version of each of these songs is acceptable (you dont have to look at the ones with (2) or (techno remix) by their name because they are usually just bogged down with added in effects)

if anyone could do even one of these tabs, it would be greatly appreiated! this was my favorite SNES game and one of my top 10 favorite games ever (at least). thanks a lot!

Re: Seiken Densetsu 3 - SNES

BooDoo

People

I haven't listened yet so I can't give an idea of which, but I am looking for something to arrange so I'll check these out tonight and let you know if something strikes me.

Great game, and I love the music from the whole SD series so I'm sure I'll find one!

Kamelot28

tyvm, ill check back often (and work on tabbing them myself maybe)

im just too lazy to do it, but ill try

Kamelot28

bump

BooDoo

People

I'm definitely big on 'Little Sweet Cafe' so I'll aim to do that one off the bat. Will try to get at least a WIP up some point over the weekend.

Kamelot28

bump

BooDoo

People

Here's what I'm looking at for the first section so far- if you want to start practicing or giving me some feedback I'd be receptive to it!

FILE: 688-Little Sweet Cafe-rough1st.zip

Kamelot28

that is great. there is one (maybe 2) spots where its not EXACTLY the same, but not even worth mentioning because it sounds very good

BooDoo

People

I'm not sure which ones you mean, but at the least I simplified the bass line in some parts to make it easier (to me) for playing, and I tried to do a voice/register change that really needs some work:

E  E  E  E  E  E  E  E   
|--7-----3--6--3--------2--|
|-----------------3--------|
|--0-----4--3--4--4-----6--|
|--------5--4--5--5--------|
|--------------5-----7--7--|
|--3--------3-----3-----5--|

I hope it's at least enough to get an idea for it. I'll work on the other section some tonight and see what progress I make.

update: I got a blue-screen of death like 5 bars in. Will come back to this another night.

Blitz Bolt

I would also like to see Boss Battle - "Nuclear Fusion" tabbed out, I personally enjoy the music for the Mana games and this one is in particular good ^^. I'm just saying this since it appears you didn't have it listen in the first post.

Kamelot28

no boo, it sounds great as is. thanks a lot! im gonna try to working on a tab for a couple of the songs too

BooDoo

People

You may have thought I forgot about this--- BUT YOU WOULD BE WRONG.

Finally got around to getting the second motion. I think it just goes back to the first after a repeat, but I'll be confirming that at some point and potentially arranging it instead of transcribing a kind of ridiculous solo arrange.

But here is that kind of ridiculous solo arrange [pdf, gp5, mid]

Jinx

Hello! I'm new to the game tabbing scene - and guitar scene in general - but I love the SD3 soundtrack, so I had to give a try tabbing some music from it. Unfortunately, most of the songs are beyond my skill level, but I started transcribing Decision Bell from some sheet music I found. Here's how I've figured it starts:

e----0-0-----0-3-2-0-----------0---------------
B--------3-3---------3-1-0-1-3---3-1-0-1-------
G--2-------------------------------------2-0---
D----------------------------------------------
A---------------------------------------------- x2
E----------------------------------------------

e------1-1-0---2-2-4-5-4-2-0---------
B----1-------3---------------3-1-----
G--------------------------------3-2-
D--3---------------------------------
A------------------------------------
E------------------------------------

Some of that downward scale on the second line might be off, it's hard for me to tell, and I'm afraid I was unable to figure out much beyond that point. Also, I think for the first note of the second line, the first fret on the G string worked well, too.

If anyone wants to continue with this tab where I left off, please do! I'd love to have the full song tabbed. The sheet music I found doesn't seem to exist anymore, so I've attached a scanned copy of the printout I made of the first half of the song. The second half of the song starts out A-G-A-C-B-A-B-G-D-G. Sorry I can't provide more help than that, I couldn't get as much out of the sheet music from the second half of the song.

I know it's not very complex, but hopefully it can at least give you a starting point for learning the song properly. Good luck!

Decision Bell sheet music

EDIT: Erk, the formatting messed up the spacing on the text I posted. Hopefully, it should work if you copy it into a text editor.

----------

"Stop exploding, you cowards!" -Zapp Brannigan, Futurama