You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Another Sonic guy, XD.

Blue Blur

Hey everyone, =D.

I've been lurking and have been using the awesome tabs from this site for some time now, but I thought I should join in on the fun, =D.

First of all, I'm just another guitarist looking to learn some more video game tunes and meet some faces that are in the same boat as I am, ^^. On the internet, I have all real common names of Blue Blur, BlueBlur7, ect, but I just go by Blur when talking to people, =P.

As for myself personally, my favorite video game to play from is the Sonic series if you haven't guessed already. I've grown up with the blue dude since I was 4, so I've grown attached. Now I'm just some 17 year old guy with a guitar who still has the same attachment (and a scruffy tuft goatee, XD), <3. Besides Sonic though, I'm another person who loves Zelda, Mario, Metal Gear, and much much more.

And for anything else, I haven't been just a leech of tabs on the site either. I did contribute one tab for the 360, the Sonic Unleashed Trailer tab, XP.

I hope you guys here are really good people to have a good time with. I'll see you on the forums and tab comments, ^_^.

-Blur

Re: Another Sonic guy, XD.

jakey

woah, we have so much in common! exept im 14.984 years old (thanks to real age on igoogle).
hey blur, ive seen your tabs on the internet. you did his world. i looked it up.

CanisArctus

Enjoyer of cheese

Haha, we have a lot in common as well, including the age :P
Welcome to the forums, Blur ^^

----------

If you're reading this, it means I just wasted 3 seconds of your life.

Blue Blur

Thanks guys, =D. It's good to see some nice people on a forum. Out of the years I've been on the internet, I think I can call you guys my 2nd forum were a majority of the people were cool to chat with (1st being The Sonic Stadium if you're curious, they are as nice as you guys, <3).

And yeah, that was me with the His World tab, XD. I think some of it's wrong though however. That was kinda a while ago, ^^".

-Blur

----------

[url=http://imageshack.us:37whub5s][img:37whub5s]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/6163/romanticsonicro9.png[/img:37whub5s][/url:37whub5s]