You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Final Fantasy IX - The Place I'll Return To Someday (SN)

Songe Nuit

hey ! Here's my arrangement of the first tune you hear while playing FF9 : The Place I'll Return To Someday, composed by Nobuo Uematsu.

Here's what it might sound like. Like all my videos, the tab may differ from what I'm playing.
Enjoy !

EDIT: I can't see my video, so here's the link : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lhBp7zD64wE
EDIT2: I was going to correct the Youtube URL, but someone did it for me, thanks ! :)
EDIT3: Added the tab in .txt format.
EDIT4: Added the tab in GP5 format.

FILE: 570-The Place I'll Return To Someday ( arrangement pour une guitare ).pdf

FILE: 576-the place i'll return to someday (arrangement pour une guitare).txt

FILE: 581-The Place I'll Return To Someday ( arrangement pour une guitare ).gp5

Re: Final Fantasy IX - The Place I'll Return To Someday (SN)

archard

This is great. Same with your Dearly Beloved arrangement. Is there any chance that you saved the tab in a text file though? Or something that can be converted to a text file, such as Guitar Pro?

----------

DANG

Krimson

Much nerdy love

As I sit here at 1:00 in the morning with my piece of crap electric guitar trying to teach myself to play classical style, I really have to appreciate the fact that you included the video clip! Makes it so much easier when I can see where my fingers go! And awesome job! :D

Songe Nuit

Thanks, both of you.

I exported the tab in a text file with GP. I had to add the 1.------ & 2.-------- lines though, since GP didn't export it , and the tab wouldn't make any sense without these.

archard

While we're at it, why don't you submit the .gp5 file as well? That way I can export a proper midi too.

----------

DANG

Songe Nuit

There you go. I did it too for my Dearly Beloved arrangement.