You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Tv show tabs

Juja

Hmm, this isn't a request for a tab. I'm actually wondering if tv show tabs are accepted. I know you have anime, but I'm talking about live action tv shows. I was going to make a House guitar tab, and maybe Monk season 1 tab, but as of right now, there's no section for them.

Re: Tv show tabs

archard

Nope, only video games and anime.

----------

DANG

Juja

Bastard!

Rick

Unusual

lol if you have Rock Lobster from Family Guy

I want it

----------

I opened one box of cereal only to find a totally different bag of cereal inside... such is life

slovibond

Shaun

I have 'Pingu' and the British quiz show 'QI'

Plus there's a really good fingerstyle 'Family Guy' powertab out there.

Maybe a topic on TV theme tabs? That way it won't detract from the site but will be in the forums via attachments.

----------

I eat html for breakfast.

If i tabbed out the NA version of the Samurai Pizza cats intro.. would IT be accepted?

archard

Yeah sure I don't mind if you guys post TV show tabs somewhere on the forum, but I won't add them to the main site.

----------

DANG

slovibond

Shaun

Cool, daddy-o.

Here's a few to get you started.

Pingu's the only complete one.

I didn't bother to tab out the main melody for QI as it's really easy.

And the Doug theme is just notes I used when recording so do withthem what you will.

FILE: 511-Pingu theme.txt

FILE: 512-QI Theme.txt

FILE: 513-DOUG.txt

----------

slovibond

Shaun

Here's a couple of midis too

couldn't find a QI midi but search 'slovibond' in youtube and i've got a video up on there.

FILE: 514-Doug.mid

FILE: 515-Pingu.mid

----------

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

"Juja" posted:

Bastard!

real nice.

Yeah, Tv show tabs are cool. But I guess there is shouldn't be any here cuz there is tons of other sites with tv show tabs. Video games and Anime are kinda rare - i guess.

Juja

Here's that House tab. I don't know if anybody here watches it or not, but eh. And by the by, that Doug tab was pretty sweet.

FILE: 517-house.txt

slovibond

Shaun

"Juja" posted:

Here's that House tab. I don't know if anybody here watches it or not, but eh. And by the by, that Doug tab was pretty sweet.

Thanks man. I should have formatted it better but i was just too lazy. To see how they all fit i made a vid on youtube. It's not the best but it's pretty fun.

Also I have a QI and pingu one on there. If you don't have a capo for pingu, it can be played anywhere but sounds correct way up on the eighth fret.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t3tp__N1HzQ

I've never watched 'House' but apparently it's the end of the song Teardrop by Massive Attack, so I do know it after all. Pretty sweet tab there too, man.

----------