You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

twinsnake12

Game: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

Song: Sound of the Wind (in japanese)

The song, I believe, is perfect to be tabbed since there is already stringed instruments being played. Upon close inspection, I'm willing to say that there are two stringed instruments playing this, maybe three. So I'd prefer if it was made for two or three guitars, even though I would just incorporate it into a tab for one guitar (just so its legit and right and all). Here is the link to the song, it is the japanese (original) version, but the actual music is the exact same as the english version.

http://delta.bluelaguna.net/ffccmusic/02%20-%20Kazenone.mp3

The song is just begging to be tabbed, and to whoever does tab it (hopfully) you have my sincere gratitude. Thanks to whoever may stumple upon my thread and tab this fantastic FF song.

Re: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

twinsnake12

I've been apart of forums since i could type characters, so therefore i don't need a lecture on "doubleposting". I failed to mention that i would like the tabs for an acoustic..so "classic" i guess.

And I'm a bit dissapointed no one even responded, this song is practically perfect to be a tab.

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

It's nice. You've gotta be patient, to be honest as many members as this forum has only a relative few actually take on requests. I'm full so I can't do it but maybe arch will take a stab at it./

PlasticDragon

Die Ubermensch

I tabbed the intro of it and some of the verse, and I'll continue to work on it later when I get a chance. Hold tight. ;)

twinsnake12

Thanks so much, that seriously means alot, that song could turn any mood to good. I can already see me playing it under a stary night sky. I'll wait forever bro, just thanks. :)

twinsnake12

K..so how is it coming if you worked on it any? You said you have some done..could you post what you have started?