You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

International Weed Day =D

MetalMario702

The Mario of Metal

How was everybody's weed day?

Re: International Weed Day =D

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Fun. I hung out with my friends, and then I did a joint, and tried to relax.

I think 4/20 is a fun day, but I just hate people who are running around screaming "4/20!" while high out of their mind. Honestly, Just keep it to yourself.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

Zero

The Red Mega Man

What is "Weed Day"? Is that a day where all you do is take drugs? If so, then that's just stupid. :? I'm sorry, I'm just one of the 2% that never tried or does do drugs. I just think it's stupid...

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"Zero" posted:

What is "Weed Day"? Is that a day where all you do is take drugs? If so, then that's just stupid. :? I'm sorry, I'm just one of the 2% that never tried or does do drugs. I just think it's stupid...

Since marijuana slang term is "420", Apparently some wiseass realised LOL TODAY IS 4/20 LETS GET HIGH.

You don't have to do drugs on 4/20, But it's just a day that lots of smoking conventions get together and smoke Marijuana.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

Quoth Bob Dylan, EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED (Rainy Day Women #12 & #35)

Oh yeah, 12 x 35 = 420

cbd

Wuzzy

Frankly, I don't understand those people who use weed to cure stress. After all, they treat one thing and ruin the other. In my opinion, it is better to use cannabis extract (CBD), which does not contain THC. You can find out more about efficiency products on this website https://dpp4a91t1stwp.cloudfront.net/stories/woman/2019/12/cbd-1_2.php and I am sure that you will definitely want to try it.