You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

I have a violin now

corntastic

I don't know what I'm doing, but having made violin-able tabs helps a lot. Anyone else here play other instruments?

Trying to get into piano but

Ennea

humhum..

Trying to get into piano but everytime I try to practice I grab my guitar instead, as if it would be some natural reaction...

Other than that I play a mean djembe - which basically means it's damn annoying to everyone except me :^)

i sometimes play my fathers

Clanver

Pixelfingers cant play

i sometimes play my fathers accordion . . because it just sounds lovely together with a rythm guitar.

Not like i know what im actually doing ~

I played viola in orchestra,

musenji

I played viola in orchestra, but I never took lessons, and I held it incorrectly.

I sang quite a lot, though, and originally that was going to be my major in college.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

I've recently bought a piano

scarecrowlol

Scarecrowlol

I've recently bought a piano and have been ripping into it. Really enjoying it atm

----------

Hey B0ss ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I play flute, piano and a

ChelseaRare

I play flute, piano and a little bit of bass. I also got my hands on an alto sax, so I may give that a [serious] try sometime.

----------

(.?!)