You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Introduction to the site

Bluepumpkin

Blue

Hey guys, my name is Brodie. I'm new to the website and thought I should introduce myself so hello :D . I want to tell you all of a YouTube channel I have recently made (about a month and a half old) that I have created to upload videos of me playing covers of various video games on guitar, ukulele and eventually keyboard. It'd mean the world to me if you guys could check it out and maybe even subscribe if you like it. I'd also appreciate some feedback and suggestions on what you'd like to see.
Thank you for reading,
sincerely, Blue.
Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bluepumpkin64

Ps: Feel free to message me via YouTube if you'd like.

Welcome! You should really

thedstring

Nate Brooks

Welcome! You should really like this community. They're extremely nice, but not so nice to make you think you're amazing or your work is amazing without it really being so.

This site is almost free guitar lessons in a game setting.

If you ever have any technique questions, or you want something new to listen to, just ask any of us.

I personally have 11 years teaching experience and I spent a good amount of time as a music major, and I know others here have vast musical background under their belt. Use us if you need us =)

Glad to see you aboard!

And send your friends!

thedstring

Nate Brooks

And send your friends!

Hey...

BigHeadClan

Ughhh just what we need another Brody! I kid, I kid.

Welcome to the site! And as thedstring said lots of people here have had many years of experience playing and doing youtube videos.

The site also hold bi-weekly contests where you develop your own song and compete against the community for bragging rights. So it's a great place to get some feedback if you have any tunes sitting on your desk that fit the topic.

So enjoy yourself

dating

Heridan

Hi guys! Have you ever thought about having a one night stand with an attractive Asian girl from China or Japan for example? I want to present you a great dating site with asian girls near me. This dating site helps me diversify my sex life and get a lot of pleasure every time. I realized that Asian girls are just perfect in bed.

I don't think there should be

aetrwwwe

I don't think there should be any questions about the question, where do you order your own essay writing? I can tell you for sure that the best write only on this site I think there should be no question where does one order their own essay? I can tell you for sure that the best ones write only on this site Rush My Essay . Here you can find quite a good option, thanks to which you will get huge bonuses at the university thanks to good grades . Generally, I really advise you to contact only this site, because at other places, I have not met so professional guys. Here you can find a pretty good option, through which you'll get a huge bonuses at university due to good estimates. Generally, I really advise you to contact only this site, because in other places I have not met so professional guys.

Whether you are a recent

William Thompson

Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, it is important to ensure that your CV is up to par. topcv review offers a range of CV writing services and packages. The Professional Growth package includes a high quality CV, two revisions, and a well-crafted LinkedIn profile. It also includes a free expert review of your CV.