You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

advertisement

yoshistrings

ヨッシー

Richard, how much money do you make from advertisments on this site? I was wondering because I might create a nintendo related site of my own.

Re: advertisement

archard

There are a ton of services you can apply for. The most popular and best for most people is Google Adsense. I used to use that one until I discovered Yahoo Publisher Network which pays me better. Most people get better results with Adsense though, and YPN is in beta mode right now and I'm pretty sure it's not open to the public.

Keep in mind though making money with ads is not easy. It takes a lot of knowledge and hard work to drive a lot of traffic to your site. And it's kind of a catch 22 because the more traffic you drive to your site the more money you have to spend on a server to handle it. A lot of the money I make from the ads goes to paying for the server.

----------

DANG

A lot of people always prefer

Simor545

A lot of people always prefer to do online advertisement options through the help of available marketing platforms where many influencers are available for doing promotion. Now, this is good to see that anyone can get influencer marketing agency that provides the well-known people of Facebook or Instagram who can provide online promotion easily.

You can easily post your

Ievip

You can easily post your thoughts on social networks, in any one of your choice. In addition, it is now very easy to become popular, it is enough to have a well-pumped account and a large number of subscribers, you can do this at https://accfarm.com/buy-twitter-accounts ready account will lead you to success.

Advertisement must be

DonnaWesley

Advertisement must be interesting and catchy because more that is interesting it will attract the people. I admire your tremendous sharing about the ads that would be wise and updated. Continue sharing the essay helper suggestions about advertisements on your blog that would help for all.

merchant cash advances from direct lenders

gconnectpro

Business Term loan

Whether you are stocking your shelves or scaling your operations, a Business Term loan can be critical to the success of your business

Hi everyone, I think

BigShow

Hi everyone, I think Instagram is superior to Facebook right now. It has a more user-friendly and intuitive interface and is great for business development and advertising. By the way, you can pump your account for this at https://soclikes.com/, it's a great way to start when no one knows about you. Worth a try)

Comment

violetroden

I’ve never heard about the writeanessayfor.me writing service until a week ago. And now I’m its staunchest fan and supporter. They got me out of big trouble.