You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

archard

Post em!

Re: LOL cats

archard

----------

DANG

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

LOL Cat's steals pictures from certain websites (the one you aren't allowed to talk about) and claim that they are their own Which infuriates that certain website's userbase. :x

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon

eddhead

Rock Distributor

Here's a few:

----------

If you take away my violent video games, I'll kill you!! I'll kill your whole freakin' family!!!

rancidfetus

Classical Metalhead

"Rembrant" posted:

LOL Cat's steals pictures from certain websites (the one you aren't allowed to talk about) and claim that they are their own Which infuriates that certain website's userbase. :x

Itty Bitty Baby?

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

"Rembrant" posted:

What like 4chan?

4chan got revamped a few days ago. It's lookin' nice.

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"Kabukibear" posted:

"Rembrant" posted:

What like 4chan?

No. 4chan sucks. I'm talking about 7chan, 420chan, iichan, etc.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

Regardless, I don't know that lolcats claims that they're coming up with all those pictures. In the same way Arch doesn't claim he's coming up with all these tabs himself. Besides...they're fucking cats with captions. I mean...really.

archard

----------

DANG

Rick

Unusual

They make me laugh

A lot

----------

I opened one box of cereal only to find a totally different bag of cereal inside... such is life

Jammy XIII

Wielder of the Frop

Lol supreme!

----------

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail

A true friend will be sitting next to you saying 'Damn, we fucked up!'