You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Binge and Grab

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

To anybody interested. I tabbed out one of my favorite songs from buckethead: Binge and Grab. I only tabbed out the begining because I wasn't really interested in learning how to play the rest of the song (but that's not gonna stop me from saying I don't love it)

If you've never heard it before, you can watch this stupid slideshow about it on youtube. This should help you get the tempo correctly.

Tab:

Artist: Buckethead
Track: Binge and Grab
Album: Giant Robot
Tempo: Moderatly Fast

Tabbed by Rembrant 

---------------------------

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------
B-----------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------------------------------------------------------6---8---9-8-6--
D-9-----9---11-9-----------------------------9---6---7-----7---7--------
A-7---7---7--------9-----9---12-11-9---7---0---0---0---0----------------
E------------------7---7---7-----------5--------------------------------

e--------------------------------0-----0-----0-------
B-----5-7-5-------4-5-4--2-----4---4-----4-----4-----
G-6---6-6-6---4---4-4-4--2---2-------2-----2-----2---
D-6---6-6-6---4---4-4-4--2-0-------------------------
A-4-----------2--------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------

Re: Binge and Grab

eddhead

Rock Distributor

....So there ARE people out there who know who Buckethead is. Greatest guitarist ever.

I think I've got part of whitewash tabbed out, if anyone's interested.

----------

If you take away my violent video games, I'll kill you!! I'll kill your whole freakin' family!!!

CpxAzn

Lurker

Amazing how not many people know buckethead even though he's the one who plays Jordan from guitar hero.

The beginning of this song reminded me of Paul Gilbert's Hurry Up, I don't know why. (In my opinion the greatest guitar player, I love his song 'Technical Difficulties')

Hurry Up

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Jordan is a very not well known song by buckethead. The only album it was ever released on was the guitar hero soundtrack. That is the only official recording he has ever done. He used to just play it only at concerts.

However Jordan is an amazing song, and it incredibly difficult to play. The whole song is being played without even touching the strings, and the solo has been confirmed to have 14.5 notes per second.

Im tabbing out the solo for Binge and Grab also, but I'm not anywhere near done. Such an amazing melodic solo.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

ooo i like Bucketheads Welcome to Buckethead land i can play most of it

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Actually you can find a lot of Buckethead tabs are http://bingeandgrab.com (what an appropraite name)

Tabs are in "...I think I want to learn how to play guitar"

It already has all the tabs I said was gonna tab out. Wow, that saves me a lot of time.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.