You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Awesome Space Photos

archard

Post pictures of amazing things from space. Could be views of distant galaxies or views of the earth from space or anything like that.

Re: Awesome Space Photos

karias

i love space stuff,pretty much drove me through my early years for a hobby of knowledge...i know to much about space.

----------

I AM SPARTICUS

archard

Yeah me too. I love reading about astronomy and cosmology. I bought a telescope a few years ago, but I sold it cause I needed some money and it was a piece of junk.

----------

DANG

Rembrant

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

"archard" posted:

Yeah me too. I love reading about astronomy and cosmology. I bought a telescope a few years ago, but I sold it cause I needed some money and it was a piece of junk.

Same here. I love reading that stuff too. When I was 9 years old I had 5 solar system encyclopedias. I also had a telescope, but it sucked. I think the only way to see this stuff real good is through an observatory.

----------

I am working on Spiral Mountain Blues for Banjo Tooie.

archard

"Rembrant" posted:

"archard" posted:

Same here. I love reading that stuff too. When I was 9 years old I had 5 solar system encyclopedias. I also had a telescope, but it sucked. I think the only way to see this stuff real good is through an observatory.

The telescope I bought advertised that you could "Study Saturn's rings in amazing detail!!!" :roll:

So one night I went out and pointed to saturn.... this is literally what the field of view looked like:

It was on ebay the next day.

----------

DANG