You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

My Guitar hero performance

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

I embedded it for you - archard

Re: My Guitar hero performance

insomniac

games master

not bad, that looks crazy lol would it be dragon force by any chance? i cant wait for GH3 in uk

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

Yeah, that's Through The Fire and the Flames from GH3 by Dragonforce.

Stamen47

no0bzOrG

Holy smokes! that looks mind-numbingly difficult. From the five or so hours I've played of guitar hero 2, i've only been able to scrape by miserlou on hard...I can't even imagine some of this stuff. A quick question, is it possible to get below three stars and not fail the song? I've done pretty bad sometimes and finished the song, but I've never gotten below three stars.

----------

Is this the end of zombie Shakespeare?

insomniac

games master

no the least you can get is 3 stars, i guess its to make you think "well at least i got three stars" on the mega insane songs lol

karias

nice,not trying to be prick but on youtube some people already 5 starred it.
i got mega angry today because i was trying to record me getting 5 stars on thunder horse,expert,and the recording kept messing up...and once i fixed it for some reason i couldn't even break 100k 3* after getting 132k 5*.

----------

I AM SPARTICUS

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

ya i know this vid sucks compaired to other ones but it just there saying i did it. plus they did it were they cant fail.

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon

MetalMario702

The Mario of Metal

damn....I can barley even beat Cliffs of Dover on expert XD, my fingers will have massive cramps when i get to that on expert....gj though man thats a hard song

----------

Those too weak to follow their own dreams always find a way to discourage others...
Those who think that they know everything annoy those of us that do
[img:23q2yhj0]http://offbeat-zero.net/pulse/sig/thfrbiddn1.png[/img:23q2yhj0]

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

Have you downloaded the free song pack of all the boss battles? Holy CRAP "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" is reaaallllyy hard when you have to do ALL the solos. I would say it's even harder than this one.

yeah i know its almost impossible lol. I can only get to 34% on dragonforce on expert. I suck lol

nozzie

The talkbox guy.

"Kabukibear" posted:

Have you downloaded the free song pack of all the boss battles? Holy CRAP "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" is reaaallllyy hard when you have to do ALL the solos. I would say it's even harder than this one.

The Devil went down to georgia was already on it you just couldnt play it solo it was a boss battle

----------

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygon