You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Lower Arm Pain

yashakenkyaku

I think this may be my first post here. o.0 Hi, my name is Justin; I play guitar. ^_^ Now that that's aside. I think I may have pulled a muscle, the other day, in my arm (near the elbow). I was wondering if it was still safe to play.

Rest!

auriplane

Rest!

----------

Auriplane!!

Very well then; Thank you ^_^

yashakenkyaku

Very well then; Thank you ^_^

Also drink water and eat a

musenji

Also drink water and eat a banana. :-)

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

AND NEVER CEASE YOUR PRAYERS

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

AND NEVER CEASE YOUR PRAYERS

I thought this is an another

worldeditor11

I thought this is an another spam thread.

Thank you for the tips. ^_^;;

yashakenkyaku

Thank you for the tips. ^_^;; Though my prayers ceased about a decade ago for reasons I won't bother you with here. Also, I can't afford bananas. (I rarely have time to eat.) I pulled it moving some pool tables at work. @[email protected] On both arms. -.-;;

Re: Thank you for the tips. ^_^;;

RexLeRouge

IMPACTO

yashakenkyaku said

I can't afford bananas. (I rarely have time to eat.)

Not enough time to eat a banana? are you some kind of cyborg that gulps pills for food?

smiley

shadock number zo zo bu zo meu ga

My advice :P

BigHeadClan

Drink lots of water,rest and being careful not to hurt them again moving heavy stuff, if your arms start hurting more than normal take a break! If you do arm curls (no weights) very slowly a few times a day it will heal faster.

The point isn't to try and build muscle here it's to essentially keep them warmed up so you prevent injuring yourself again.

yashakenkyaku

I should've elaborated better. XD I can't afford them money-wise; I'll probably end up getting some anyway though.

As far as heavy lifting goes, I don't know. My job requires it and I don't get workers comp or health care. *grumble grumble* cheap bastards...

Is that even legal?

auriplane

Is that even legal?

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: Is that even legal?

Jacob31593

it doesnt sound like it is
possibly also why he cant get bananas

Re: Is that even legal?

yashakenkyaku

Instead of paying for healthcare they just cut our hours so they didn't have to buy it. I took a tremendous cut (from 40 to 25 (actually more like 23 if I'm lucky!!)) The job market is small in my area, so its really difficult to find another job here. Its not a crime, but its criminal. >: C I hear they're doing that just about everywhere since Obama Care started though.

@ Jacob: A good portion of my money gets taken by my parents. (Gas, food, bills, etc...)

You know that a banana costs

musenji

You know that a banana costs roughly 20 cents, right? I mean even considering your situation, bananas are the cheapest fruit.

Also if you have pulled a muscle, don't eat salty food, for the same reason that you would want to eat the banana.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

Stop buying Faberge eggs and

karathrow

Stop buying Faberge eggs and you should be able to afford bananas fine.