You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

yeah...

Maxhell81

Even though I posted a few things, I thought I should say hi... Hi! I have used this site for years, even went so far as to register (with a different name), I think I posted one comment on a tab 4 years ago... Always been a huge fan of gametabs and thought I would try to add a little, cause ive sure as hell taken a lot from it! I dont know how to post any tabs, but saw there was a tutorial on it that I will check out. I have to say that I really appreciate this site, and all the great tabs, it's hard to think of more than a few sites that keep coming back time and time again, but this is one of them.

Hey Max ! Welcome aboard =)

hashel

Hey Max !
Welcome aboard =)

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

Hi....... Again.....

Maxhell81

It's been so long since I've come to one of my favorite sites that I thought I would say hi again..... HI! I miss this site terribly. My wife became pregnant ("became" is a weird way of saying it, like magically she became pregnant...) shortly after my last recording and it was a difficult time due to some conditions. That and a bad hand injury (I work with chemicals!)that it depressed me too much to check out all the new recordings, although I look forward to catching up and checking out the albums. I added some old recordings, but hope to put plenty more new and almost finished things from the past up soon. I miss gametabs.net!

Welcome back Mr Max, hope

BigHeadClan

Welcome back Mr Max, hope your recovery is going good congrats on #2 as well.

Thanks!

Maxhell81

Thanks, much appreciated. I haven't been able to play for about a year though, so I'm a little worried, ha! Hopefully the rust will come off and I'll be able to add some things soon. Eager to get started though...

Hah it will take a week or

BigHeadClan

Hah it will take a week or two for the rust to fall off but keep at it! You already know how your supposed to move and how to navigate your instrument it will just take a bit for your fingers to move as you direct them.

.... Dang it fingers I said 5th fret!

Re: Hah it will take a week or

Maxhell81

Well... I thought I would try something I already had arranged. Its rough, but it's a start.

Re: Welcome back Mr Max, hope

Maxhell81

I wrote my post on one of the songs poorly, but edited it, first kid, but now 2 years old. Thank you very much though! I just cant believe that much time went by since I was able to do something here. Next thing you know I'll get a couple songs up and then #2 will happen (hopefully I wont fade away for a couple years though if so...)!

Hey, welcome back! :D

Thecoolestnerdguy

Hey, welcome back! :D

----------

" If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs! " - UNIVERSE, Greg

youtube.com/thecoolestnerdguy