You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Fingerstyle Challenge #9 - page 2

I'm learning the piece! I'm

musenji

I'm learning the piece! I'm changing one of the fingerings though. I think it makes more sense to play the E in measure three as an open string instead of a 5 on the 2nd string.

Feel free to count down for it as a competition entry, and even to disagree with me and explain why, but if anyone wants to *berate* me for changing it, I have another fingering for you, fretted with l.h. 2 and played with m. :-)

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

How could I be picky after so

Ennea

humhum..

How could I be picky after so many month. Hell you could even play a whole different piece as long as it gets me from the front page xD (Just kidding, don't care about the fingerings anymore though)

Re: I saw a thread titled "Sexy

Hakoria

Laon King

I practiced this months ago and then got busy working on piano pieces and completely forgot about this. Gah, I'll be too busy the next weeks to work on this again >:

auriplane said

I saw a thread titled "Sexy Cosplay Thread - Admins jerk off to this page". I deleted it rather than dignifying it with a response.

It was simply titled "Sexy Cosplay Thread" when I saw it.
I was wondering where it went, bad snail.

I just saw Ennea comment on

musenji

I just saw Ennea comment on something which means he's still around so THREAD BUMP. I will officially tack this on to my recording regimen for next weekend.

LEMON LET'S DO THIS SHIZZLE. BADLY IF NECESSARY.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

=O, why not~

Clanver

Pixelfingers cant play

=O, why not~

what is this thread ?

Ennea

humhum..

what is this thread ?

The fingerstyle thread is

musenji

The fingerstyle thread is back! lol jk april fools, it's never coming back

I win by default right Ennea? I've got a challenge to post!

----------

Yes you win, but I don't

Ennea

humhum..

Yes you win, but I don't think there will be enough people participating for future contests.

Say your nays, naysayer!

musenji

Say your nays, naysayer!

----------

nay is for norses

Jacob31593

nay is for norses

as long as its game related

karathrow

as long as its game related and not some weeaboo shit I'll at least practice it.