You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

The Second Chronicles of Lonlonjp the Munificent

Bhael

maciasterence say's

"I've spent the last few hours reading U.S. Copyright law which is pretty universal. I'm certain that you're protected as long as you note the arrangement's being original to you. You do not need Nintendo's permission to rearrange a music that they might have protected. Even more, because you state your lack of publication for commercial (money-making) use, you become protected as an educator. If you want to read on some of this stuff, check out U.S. Title 17 Chapter 13."

To which lonlonjp replies:

"One more thing to think about is as follows;

If I upload someone's music tabs for free, the original composer gets no money and lose the oppotunity to get it. I do not need any money but he does because he lives on it."

And so it came to pass that people began to question Him. By what right dost thou withold the tabs, my lord? Be it not legal, to share them with your children? Be it not right, to spread your word?

The which He replied; my son, thou hast not a penny to thy name. Thy worth be no greater than the egg of a goose. By what right dost thou witholdeth thy scrapings from the rich? By what right dost thou beg for charity, from where I might reap profit?

And so the music industry was saved.

Edit: Auri you're denying people a lot of fun by closing every lolon related thread. I, among others, find the guy hilarious. Stop being mean :'(

Re: The Second Chronicles of Lonlonjp the Munificent

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

Bhael said

And so the music industry was saved.

GOOD END imo.

how dare you underestimate

Jacob31593

how dare you underestimate the worth of a goose

I think we've had enough of

auriplane

I think we've had enough of Lonlon