You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Need new distortion any ideas?

bleedingfingers

ffs danelectro sux ballz do not buy the're metal distortion

this morning i was about to play i set up my distortion and wah then i get glitch robot noises coming from my distortion it was dead thats the second one now, i gave it the old hammer treatment to see if it will talk but it just died

anyone know any good metal distortion pedals that do not cost an arm and a leg + your kidnys?

Big Muff. More of a fuzz than

Big Muff. More of a fuzz than a distortion, but you can definitely play metal with it. I do.

I have an Ibanez SM7 myself,

Uminari

I have an Ibanez SM7 myself, and I like the sound a lot. Not too expensive, and also has a pretty sturdy metal casing. Some random sound demo here.

What about $50? Might be an

Jman_nunez

><> ><> ><>

What about $50? Might be an arm but you can keep your leg and kidneys.

I used to use This and it was very good at giving a great metal distortion. Theres a shape knob to get the low ballsy distortion like disturbed or you can go higher for an earlier punk shape. Experiences may vary ;)

----------

Free userbars

I would go for the multi

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

I would go for the multi effect pedals, cheapest you can get is like $75 and you get a lot of different distortions plus a lot of OTHER effects to use. I have a Digitech one.