You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

What are you doing with your life? - page 2

I began to behave more safely

Maxxx17

I began to behave more safely and thought about insurance. I have different kinds of insurance. And I am now thinking about insurance claim on iphone with insurance guarantor. Even a broken glass on your iPhone can cost several hundred dollars, so try to do an accurate risk assessment. And I don't know what I would do without an insurance policy and a guarantor. They should take over and participate in the underwriting process.

I personally do web design

KateNickolson

I personally do web design and outstaffing. We work with different domains and have teams specializing in web and mobile app development. We keep up with the latest technological advances and trends to work on the most appropriate design solutions for the client's business needs and budget.

I'm doing a lot with my life

Vieyaedal

I'm doing a lot with my life right now. I'm short on time, but I'm making the most of it. I'm pursuing my dreams and working hard to achieve my goals. I'm also spending time with the people I love and enjoying every moment. Life is short, and I want to make the most of it. I'm doing everything I can to live my best life....

I've been very sad for a long

Maxxx17

I've been very sad for a long time. The whole problem is that my heart was broken by humiliating me. I dated a girl for two years. I thought it was the love of my life, but how wrong I was. For my birthday she gave me a "surprise" by giving me this genital enlargement pump in front of all the guests... It was so humiliating. Everyone laughed at me. And she also added that she was leaving me because of it. I'm still broken. I don't trust women, but I really want love and happiness.

Honestly, there is a feeling

BalanceBlind

Honestly, there is a feeling that I do nothing at all with my life, but I waste it. This makes me very sad.

I had such a feeling during

Tanaki

I had such a feeling during covid, when it seemed to me that my life had stopped. Now I can travel again, and the first thing I did was go to Miami. Since it was my first vacation after the covid restrictions, I decided to rent an exotic car from Exotic Car Rentals Miami service. I think it turned out very cool and even luxurious.

To be honest, the last year

Maxuus

To be honest, the last year has been very hard for me and I really couldn't figure out what I'm doing with my life. Now I'm gradually returning to the old rhythm of life, I'm starting to travel more and even decided to try food tour florence. This will be my first experience, but I'm sure that I will like it, because I love to try the local cuisine.