You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

one of the youngest members? - page 2

Re: There was a game review once

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

karathrow said

There was a game review once and I dont remember the exact text but they said something to the effect of "Sonic is like a treasured family pet. once adorable and loved is now old senile and pooping on the carpet."

... thats beautiful....

(No subject)

auriplane

----------

Auriplane!!

as far as sonic is concerned,

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

as far as sonic is concerned, sonic generations fucked my mind good.

Bacardi, where did you get

hslesperance

Bacardi, where did you get the idea I was 26 XD. I'm only 19 turning 20 next month.

Oh, my youtube account says 26... was trying to watch a flagged video and said I was 22 for the new account

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

the youngest?

150link

<---- 16 ^_^

----------

Embrace your dreams and whatever happens protect your honor...
R.I.P. Zack Fair <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/150Link

Surreal what did you think of

SalemJenet

Surreal what did you think of sonic colors?
Also nate you made a typo you're 98 not 89.

Re: Bacardi, where did you get

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

hslesperance said

Bacardi, where did you get the idea I was 26 XD. I'm only 19 turning 20 next month.

Oh, my youtube account says 26... was trying to watch a flagged video and said I was 22 for the new account

lulz, yeah I looked at your account once and thought "oh, we're the same age..."

wayfaerer, ahhh, the shrooms ;)

Re: Surreal what did you think of

surreal

SalemJenet said

Surreal what did you think of sonic colors?
Also nate you made a typo you're 98 not 89.

It was alright.

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

no! dont say it! they follow me!

in 3 years i consumed over 3000 cookies, as an estimate.

i cant even look at a sign that says waSHROOM anymore, without getting a funny smell in my nose and a weird tingly sensation down my back and in my ears, and thinking to myself "NO NOT AGAIN!"

they never quite left me alone

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

What's with the shrooms

Hakoria

Laon King

What's with the brownies talking here. You guys should ask SJ for the good ol' mexican ones, he knows good border crossing routes to the US for his black market deals, true story.

^^had em. good buzz, but ive

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

^^

had em. good buzzing sound, but ive had much better. MUCH better.

we call 'em tacobells. i didnt hallucinate, til i tried to go to sleep, they just made me giggle at everything.

i swear to you, pudding is still the funniest word i ever heard.

cute smiling snails... best smell i smelled since ive been smelling smells

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

My favorite smell is almond

auriplane

My favorite smell is almond extract. Newly discovered. :-D

----------

Auriplane!!

auri--->best snail i smelled

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

auri--->best snail i smelled since ive been smelling snails

0.o
say THAT five times fast

----------

I've never smelled a snail

auriplane

I've never smelled a snail @[email protected];;

----------

Auriplane!!

Gametabs : A nice place for

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Gametabs : A nice place for person that have problem with dinosaurs and rainbows !

----------

"Pasta Is Good For You" - The Pasta Guy

BacardiBreezer

wayfaerer said

in 3 years i consumed over 3000 Goldfish crackers, as an estimate.

i cant even look at a sign that says waSHROOM anymore, without getting a funny smell in my nose and a weird tingly sensation down my back and in my ears, and thinking to myself "NO NOT AGAIN!"

Holy shit dude lol. I've only tripped over my own two feet a few times, only once on Goldfish crackers. I ate way too much. Absolutely crazy, life changing night for me. Out of body experiences, felt like I had a near-death experience, met "god", the whole nine yards. I'll never do it again though, it fucked with me for a long time. I was getting panic attacks/mild seizures (NOT physical ones) for a little over a year. I'm perfectly fine now, but it's not worth it. I got enough out of one time lol. I kinda wish it had been more mild like what you were talking about at the top of this page, but eh, it is what it is. Can't change anything.

Re: Gametabs : A nice place for

BacardiBreezer

Pasto said

Gametabs : A nice place for person that have problem with laughs and cheer !

:thud:

I don't have any problems with substances (of the innocent variety). Don't have an addictive personality. Plus I enjoy being sober, really.

I feel bad for them underaged

Hakoria

Laon King

I feel bad for them underaged users reading all of this. You guys are a horrible influence, you monsters ;A; Unicorns/kittens/puppies is horrible mmkay? Don't talk about it mkayy?

Kids, best way to stay away from puppies is being a hikki, as long as you don't start having your puppy dealer come to your place that is, mmkay.

Such is the speech of a righteous voice.

anyone seen that movie

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyone seen that movie shrooms? :B

Re: I've never smelled a snail

kage25130

auriplane said

I've never smelled a snail @[email protected];;

They smell and taste deliciously of earth.

----------

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

You fiend T_T

auriplane

You fiend T_T

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: I feel bad for them underaged

SalemJenet

Hakoria said

I feel bad for them underaged users reading all of this. You guys are a horrible influence, you monsters ;A; Unicorns/ponies/kittens is horrible mmkay? Don't talk about it mkayy?

Kids, best way to stay away from unicorns is being a hikki, as long as you don't start having your unicorn dealer come to your place that is, mmkay.

Such is the speech of a righteous voice.

Hakoria these monsters are corrupting me ;n;

StrangeJam is eternal 17.

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

StrangeJam is forever 17.

I had kinda problem with

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

I had kinda problem with Kool-aid ( I was deep thirsty like every week ), but now I only enjoy it.
I mean in now, sometimes I get thirsty, but not that much and not that often.
And clouds is kinda sh!t, I'm kinda a "straight edge" for such stuff.
And Hakoria is bad and never reply to my PM T__T"
I need some Jack Links Beef Jerky.

----------

You can't call yourself

auriplane

You can't call yourself straight edge and immediately say you need some Jack Links XD

----------

Auriplane!!

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

BacardiBreezer said

wayfaerer said

in 3 years i consumed over 3000 nachos, as an estimate.

Holy shit dude lol. I've only tripped on a dirt mound a few times, only once on nachos. I ate way too much. Absolutely crazy, life changing night for me. Out of body experiences, felt like I had a near-death experience, met "god", the whole nine yards. I'll never do it again though, it fucked with me for a long time. I was getting panic attacks/mild seizures (NOT physical ones) for a little over a year. I'm perfectly fine now, but it's not worth it. I got enough out of one time lol. I kinda wish it had been more mild like what you were talking about at the top of this page, but eh, it is what it is. Can't change anything.

MILD?

i guess i didnt say how intense and messed it was trying to go to sleep.

imagine: the vicarious music video from tool going on behind closed eyelids, and when they are open, your cat seems to be looking at you suspiciously while calmly sitting on your chest and your stanley cup poster is constantly telling you to go to sleep or you wont wake up in the morning.

i had a few OBEs. i enjoyed those, its at the point now where if i have a real bad flashback, it might trigger one.

and yeah, i too had panic attacks triggered from the nachos. not a happy camper during that time.... borderline suicidal. if it wasnt for my aunt well.... i dont wanna think about woulda happened to me.

now? clean for more than a year. since september 24th last year

----------

Re: Gametabs : A nice place for

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

BacardiBreezer said

Pasto said

Gametabs : A nice place for person that have problem with cats and dogs !

:thud:

I don't have any problems with substances. Don't have an addictive personality. Plus I enjoy being sober, really.

haha.

i think youre personality is rather addictive.

yes i know thats not what you meant.

----------

erm

Ragna1999

17 here too, born in 10/18/1994
:3, 17 for two months? LOL

BacardiBreezer

wayfaerer said

BacardiBreezer said

wayfaerer said

in 3 years i consumed over 3000 pizzas, as an estimate.

Holy shit dude lol. I've only tripped over a log a few times, only once on pizza. I ate way too much. Absolutely crazy, life changing night for me. Out of body experiences, felt like I had a near-death experience, met "god", the whole nine yards. I'll never do it again though, it fucked with me for a long time. I was getting panic attacks/mild seizures (NOT physical ones) for a little over a year. I'm perfectly fine now, but it's not worth it. I got enough out of one time lol. I kinda wish it had been more mild like what you were talking about at the top of this page, but eh, it is what it is. Can't change anything.

MILD?

i guess i didnt say how intense and messed it was trying to go to sleep.

imagine: the vicarious music video from tool going on behind closed eyelids, and when they are open, your cat seems to be looking at you suspiciously while calmly sitting on your chest and your stanley cup poster is constantly telling you to go to sleep or you wont wake up in the morning.

i had a few OBEs. i enjoyed those, its at the point now where if i have a real bad flashback, it might trigger one.

and yeah, i too had panic attacks triggered from the pizza. not a happy camper during that time.... borderline suicidal. if it wasnt for my aunt well.... i dont wanna think about woulda happened to me.

now? clean for more than a year. since september 24th last year

Meh, mild to what I went through LOL. It was like 8 hours of absolute hell - until I finally let go. My anxiety about it was driven through the roof (as you know they exaggerate any emotion you are feeling). I had tripped over a log before, but they came on so fast and so hard I wasn't prepared for it. Then I kept feeling like my neck was swelling and freaking out thinking I was going to suffocate. I had to keep asking my friends if I looked "normal". How annoying lol. We played Mouse Trap as we came up, best game ever of that. I never laughed so hard in my life!

Oh ya, I had out of body experiences and times when I felt like I was in two places at once. Like inside myself and also right next to myself. When I'd talk it seemed like I'd sunk deep within my head and my voice sounded so far away and muffled. Anything I stared at would move and swirl. The walls bulged like they were breathing, I guess that's a common effect though. Yeah I got the weird closed eye visuals. I desperately wanted to sleep it off, but you know that's not possible. I was seeing like some fucked up version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

What sucked is we were at a friend's house, in this room with NOTHING to do and blank white walls. Terrible environment in hindsight. Thankfully I lived just up the street so I walked home, thinking my own bed would give me comfort. I still felt the "neck swelling" and had to keep talking myself out of it. Then I realized that nobody overdoses on shiitake mushrooms and I probably looked like a completely normal person to anybody else and I just let go and decided to enjoy the ride. That's when I closed my eyes and drifted way up into space. It was the craziest experience of my life and I don't care if anybody believes it, but I'll never forget it. I felt like I died, and it was extremely peaceful and liberating. When I came to after that I wasn't anxious at all the rest of the time. After that point, not much happened, only hallucination was like slits of light on the wall in my dark bedroom lol. Then when I was almost completely sober, I kinda fell asleep sitting up, and it was like I was behind my eyes watching them do REM. Cool.

Anyway I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, because they can and will bring out dormant mental problems. Like I said I dealt with mild sensory seizures for a little over a year, and while I'm fine now I would not do it again. I didn't even know it ran in my family until they started happening. Needless to say I learned a shitload about myself that night and the barriers of reality were shattered...my life was changed forever. I was tripping over a log so hard I went through that "ego loss" thing where it forces you to face every good AND bad thing you've ever done...the deepest, darkest parts of your psyche you have to overcome...just nuts!

Unicorns are bad, mmkay?

Lol

Ragna1999

hey guys...

WINNERS DONT USE BUTTERFLIES

=/

I'm not one to limit

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

I'm not one to limit conversation, but, given the original topic of this thread, that's what I'm going to do. If anyone wants to discuss these erectile tissue limping substances in another thread, that's cool, but this one is bound to attract younger members, so please don't do it here.

Re: I'm not one to limit

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

natenmn said

I'm not one to limit conversation, but, given the original topic of this thread, that's what I'm going to do. If anyone wants to discuss these erectile tissue limping substances in another thread, that's cool, but this one is bound to attract younger members, so please don't do it here.

true say nate, my apologies. tangents are funny sometimes eh?

i apologize to any who felt uncomfortable.

and i do not encourage the consumption of any form of non-prescription or medicinal rainbow. under any circumstances.

----------

I feel like finding people

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I feel like finding people talking about shrooms on the internet is the last thing a younger person should be worried about while using the internet :D

Re: I'm not one to limit

BacardiBreezer

wayfaerer said

natenmn said

true say nate, my apologies. tangents are funny sometimes eh?

i apologize to any who felt uncomfortable.

and i do not encourage the consumption of any form of non-prescription or medicinal rainbow. under any circumstances.

Yeah sorry we kinda got off topic....as usual

I did my "bad-part" as

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

I did my "bad-part" as well.
Sorry dudes.

----------

Re: I feel like finding people

surreal

Lemoncobbler said

I feel like finding people talking about shrooms on the internet is the last thing a younger person should be worried about while using the internet :D

Drugs, older people love them.

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I cant wait till i'm an old geezer like you surreal
then I can do all the drugs
all of them~~~~~~~~

surreal

fuck, makes me think of the

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fuck, makes me think of the meth commercials,
weed: not even once

Happens every time.

surreal

Happens every time.

This doesn't beat Courage the

Hakoria

Laon King

This doesn't beat Courage the Cowardly Dog's Freaky Fred's monologues (almost nothing can) but still nice as hell.

wayfaerer said

true say nate, my apologies.

Hey I was serious too when I said to not talk about drugs earlier. God damn it ;A; I was just doing it with a south park reference too mmkay.

SalemJenet said

Hakoria these monsters are corrupting me ;n;

Don't worry it's okay, just close your eyes and everything will go fine >:

Re: This doesn't beat Courage the

Jacob31593

Hakoria said

This doesn't beat Courage the Cowardly Dog's Freaky Fred's monologues (almost nothing can

~~<3~~
http://couragede.tripod.com/episodes/episodefred.html

Re: Happens every time.

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

these used to scare the shit out of me when I was a kid.

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hakoria said

TIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDYTIDY

Hakoria

Laon King

^OH! That reminds me! I tidied my room today (was obligated to make space from my door to the heater in the back of my room to get it fixed), what a coincidence <:

Jacob31593 said

~~<3~~

<3 fucking indeed

Jacob31593

Hakoria said

^OH! That reminds me! I tidied my room today (was obligated to make space from my door to the heater in the back of my room to get it fixed), what a coincidence <:

Jacob31593 said

~~<3~~

<3 fucking indeed

lets make snacks and have a watching party

if someone would stream it

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if someone would stream it i'd love them forever.

http://www.mojvideo.com/video

Hakoria

Laon King

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-courage-the-cowardly-dog-freaky-fred/d7005...

Oh god, Cartoon Network logo and his trademark music box tune.
Masterpiece.

It's decided, I will soon learn the piano part of the piece from 4th minute onward.
dat tremolo practice

just finished it jesus christ

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

just finished it
jesus christ I forgot how scary that episode was. the writing is fantastic though
nawwwteeeyyyy

you know what else is a great

Jacob31593

you know what else is a great episode?

also

:)