You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Anyone good at making beats?

Giogiogio4

For all the dreamers: Our planet's dream is not over yet...

Im wanting to do a cover of Inner Universe from Ghost in the shell.
I have the rest of the song down but I need that beat.

Any help would be greatly welcome.

I got dat beat.

musenji

I got dat beat.

dat beat.jpg

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

hate you -_-

Giogiogio4

For all the dreamers: Our planet's dream is not over yet...

hate you -_-

----------

My Art for sale! : Here

Latest Recording:Man of the World

Turn that frown upside down!

zen03y

CATFOOD

Turn that frown upside down! Welcome to GameTabs. No one is serious here.

BEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEAT

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

BEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATS

Re: BEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEAT

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

surreal said

BEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATSBEATS

You beat me to it.

Re: Turn that frown upside down!

musenji

zen03y said

Turn that frown upside down! Welcome to the 21st century. No one is serious here.

Corrected.

----------

And then I realized that the chord progression from Chrono Cross's Another World is the same progression as the chorus from Peace of Mind by Boston, and life was never quite the same.

FUCK YEAH THIRD STRIKE

karathrow

FUCK YEAH THIRD STRIKE MOTHERFUCKERS

what in the actual fuck

Lemoncobbler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

what in the actual fuck

IS EVERYONE READY TO GEEEET

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

IS EVERYONE READY TO GEEEET CRAAAAZY?

I love me some crazy taxi but OH NO BEAT TRAIN