You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

An Introduction Is In Order

kage25130

I guess...I hate introductions, they are like first dates w/o sex. Yet, here goes...
My name is Adam and I live in a miserable town in a miserable state. I smoke regularly, probably drink too much, and generally believe that I'm above the law. I work gut-wrenching, physically demanding jobs for little pay to support my habits. This makes me cranky and cynical and pretty much an asshole to people who generally don't deserve it. I am honest to a fault and hate it, but lying goes against the fiber of my being. Also, I hate liars.
I've been playing guitar off and on now for about 8 years. And when I say off and on, I mean mostly off. When I do practice, it's mostly classical and fingerstyle. I use a Gallato of Paris Selmer reproduction Gypsy Jazz guitar. And I like it.
I love vgm, especially for RPGs dating from late 80's to around 2002-3. My fav composer is Miki Higashino. He's teh shit. Also, I liek milk.
Anyways, nice to meet all of you. Hope to be around here for a while and hope more to contribute soon.

welcome kage25130, Hopefully

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

welcome kage25130,
Hopefully you can fight your addictions with music in a near future with the arrangements this site has to offer n.n

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

hello, and most of gametabs

jit

hello, and most of gametabs isn't gay, even though they enjoy posting and commenting of each other shirtless and/or flexing

Introduction approved, you

BluePhoenix

give me a dollar

Introduction approved, you may proceed to tabs or submissions forum.

Gypsy Jazz? apparently there're some Django songs in Bioshock.

It's always good to get your

auriplane

It's always good to get your "not gay" disclaimers out of the way.

Your favorite composer is a she :-D

----------

Auriplane!!

Re: It's always good to get your

kage25130

*smacks forehead*
Damn. All this time..

----------

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

dating

Kevin Becker

If you want a serious relationship and also want to have a good time with handsome and interesting guys, then I can advise you to follow the link free gay dating site and register on this dating site. Here you can find profiles of guys and men who will go on a date with you.

I'm a loser at meeting girls.

Zyece

I'm a loser at meeting girls. All the girls I've been with, I've known them for a long time, but I've never been able to go up and meet them on the street.

I know that millions of

Shimpa

I know that millions of people are now looking for a soulmate, and many don't know how to find one. I'm the same person who doesn't know how to look, decided to find help on the internet https://vinnews.com/2020/09/09/how-to-find-love-in-this-great-world/, I found this post. It gives a brief but clear answer to such a sensitive question: how to find love.

Life

Mareob

Thanks for this sharing and this theme

Dating online

Mareob

I think you'd be interested in learning more about online dating anyway. It is one of my favorite things to do if I want to meet new people. Be sure to check out this site where you can meet and chat with fantastic filipino wives . Here you will find all kinds of ways to meet people. It's much easier to share your thoughts and experiences with someone you don't know and don't see in person. Another advantage of virtual communication is the ability to interrupt the conversation at any time