You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Let's write a story....

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

Here's the idea. Since we all seem to like going off topic and talking about random stuff, I thought we might try writing a story and see just how random it gets. :) The rules are simple:

1. Each person can add up to 2 sentences per day (it can be either 2 at once, or one now and the other like 2 hours later, you get it...), but 2 is the daily limit

2. You have to stick with the sentences that are already written (like, if our guy loses an eye somewhere along the way, he has to be half-blind through the rest of the story)

3. If it happens that two or more people have written a continuation at the same time, just choose one of them, quote it, and continue with the story. The other ones will be ignored.

4. And please don't write too many comments between the sentences cuz it'll make the story hard to follow.

That's all. Let's start and see and see if it'll be fun. Here goes:

Jeremy was in his mid 20s. He was tall, handsome, a passionate smoker and has had a nice and calm life up till now. One morning Jeremy woke up and... (you continue)

"(like, if our guy loses an

Hakoria

Laon King

"(like, if our guy loses an eye somewhere along the way, he has to be half-blind through the rest of the story)"
But you can get operations or a fake eyeball ;A; no? What if we suddenly announce it's in the distant but not so distant future where shit like that can happen?

-> You 'stopped' in the middle of a sentence, does that count for 1.5 sentence or 2 or what? Like in my case did I write 1 sentence, 1.5 or 2? I'd say it's best not to pause in the middle of one to keep it simpler myes.
And 2 sentences means this will be inactive like crazy.
-> If consecutive posts, the 2nd person just has to edit his post to fit with the previous one, instead of being ignored.

...lit a joint. He noticed it was only 5:37pm so he decided, after enjoying himself, to go back to sleep.

The legend of the milkman

tiganior1

The following post may contain mature humour, violence and coarse language which is not suitable for younger audiences. Parental discretion is advised.

He decided to dream about his goals of one day becoming a lactating male. With his lactating koala, Mr. Jingles, they venture through the seven dream realms defeating foes with his milking man mounds.

Lol hakoria, that with the

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

Lol hakoria, that with the eye was just to make you get the point. :) He can gave 3 eyes if we want him to. And what I did was just to start the story, I'm not gonna write like that anymore.
" If consecutive posts, the 2nd person just has to edit his post to fit with the previous one, instead of being ignored" - this could be a problem cuz while you're editing your post someone might be already continuing the other sentence, and that'd cause chaos pretty soon. I think it's better to just choose one and ignore the others.
Btw, this is getting funny already... :D Love the giraffe... XD
EDIT: Oh, now it's a koala... :D

It should only be three

BluePhoenix

give me a dollar

It should only be three words, thats the classic way.

He was in the middle of his

hashel

He was in the middle of his dream and SUDDENLY... Lonlonjp appears !!! And he says "Hey damned belgian boy (of course Jeremy is from Belgium \o/), i allready dreamt this dream, you have to pay me some copyright for that !" And Jeremy answer ...

----------

I do VGM covers and stuff at https://www.youtube.com/c/hashel

"Hey you there, quit hiding

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

"Hey you there, quit hiding your face behind that sideboard! I can see your mouth and body, but why are you hiding the rest of your head???"

EDIT: Phoenix I think 2 sentences are better, otherwise we'd use up a whole page for like 4-5 sentences.

Lonlonjp : "Let me tell you a

hashel

Lonlonjp : "Let me tell you a story... my mother lived close to Nagazaki when the bomb fell down from the sky (yhea poetry) and was exposed to radiations !!! It's the reason why... I'M A CYCLOP !" ...

----------

Suddenly, Jeremy died.

OggirtMoonfrad

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Suddenly, Jeremy died.

Somehow, Cyclop being

auriplane

Somehow, Cyclop being singular is pretty appropriate.

EDIT: Jeremy's corpse grew tentacles, and he became a tentacle monster! Watch out!

----------

Auriplane!!

Tentacles...

kage25130

The tentacles sprouted from the decomposing corpse of the unfortunate Jeremy. Jeremy rose to once again walk the Earth (and perhaps one day the Moon), but no longer as a living being... yet he still smoked weed.

----------

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

And afterall Jeremy woke

hashel

And afterall Jeremy woke up... (because he was dreaming... remember) and ask to himself "wow why do i dream and think in english although i'm from Belgium ?" ...

----------

And then it hit him: "OMG, I

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

And then it hit him: "OMG, I forgot to speak Belgian!!!" And thus, his great adventure of re-learning Belgian began...

EDIT: Lol kage, for a second I though you're gonna make him tentacle lonlon... XD (though, since he's Japanese, he'd probably even like it... XD XD

Hahah Belgian.

auriplane

Hahah Belgian.

----------

Auriplane!!

"but Belgian doesn't exist!"

BluePhoenix

give me a dollar

"but Belgian doesn't exist!" Jeremy said as he smacked his forehead "I'll guess I'll just have to create it myself!". So he tirelessly worked through the night, smelting together a baguette and a dutch oven until he created a waffle that could create a Belgian language and then teach it to him, but suddenly...

Hahahaha... O-M-F-G... XD My

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

Hahahaha... O-M-F-G... XD My English is really going down the drain since I left high-school. XD But it doesn't matter, at least the story is funnier now... :P I said "Belgian" cuz that's similar to what we call it over here, in my native language.

*Continued from Bluephoenix's

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

*Continued from Bluephoenix's post since kanshiketsu didn't add anything*

...(but suddenly) his fingers turned into large oriental french fries. Jeremy tasted one of his crispy, golden-brown, PCP-laced fingers and he never felt that milk-curdling twinge of pain called hunger ever again.

However, one fateful day while he scavenged for weapons and floppy disks in the forest he...

...discovered an old,

kage25130

...discovered an old, weathered 8-inch floppy disk with a torn and illegible label. Still quite wet from the PCP-laced finger fries, he journeyed on from the forest in search of a 8" drive so he could...

----------

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

...burn that old 60s crap and

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

...burn that old 60s crap and warm himself a bit, but then, out of nowhere came Kenshiro from "Fist of the North star" and hit all of his pressure points. Knowing he had only a few seconds before his head explodes Jeremy quickly...

...died of head explosion,

auriplane

...died of head explosion, ironically caused not by his assailant, but by learning that people still used 8-inch floppy disks in the 80s. Luckily, he played Braid until he learned how to rewind time in real-life, and rewound back to before he was dead.

Then he let it play again until he died, and rewound again, and played again. This went on for another fifteen or so deaths--he couldn't help it! His death was too amusing! I mean, seriously. Head explosion? Who knew that was how he'd die? Especially after he'd already died of mysterious causes the author was too lazy to reveal.

He rewound back to when he entered the forest, and decided to go a different way. He started to climb up the sky, when...

----------

Auriplane!!

...all of a sudden there

kanshiketsu89

Anime Clef

...all of a sudden there shined a shinny demon, and he said: "Play the best song in the world, or I eat your soul". So Jeremy played the first thing that came to his head, and it just so happened to be...

the worst song in the world,

kage25130

the worst song in the world, partly because he was still tripping balls and partly because he seems to have trouble staying alive. The shiny demon shined brighter and brighter as the music got worse and worse, causing the demon to...

----------

oops

kage25130

i think i killed the thread....

Peace be with you!

----------

fuck it ^^morph into rambo

wayfaerer

"Embrace your dreams."

fuck it ^^

morph into rambo jesus. realzing his name was unnecessarily long he proclaimed himself ramsus, and requested that jeremy play a song from the 90s aptly named...

----------

"i seem to be find a lot that apparently dont contain the .exe actually" -Anonymous

"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?" -Pherioxus

Jeremy: I like 20s not 90s

TomorrowsSeeker

Jeremy: I like 20s not 90s

----------

Doesn't Matter what's tomorrow, but let it matter for itself.

Start,Train,Re-hearse,Perform.

Keep this going!

Speedfreak

"Jeremy: 'I like 20s not 90s'"

Without hesitation Ramsus leveled his divine pump shotty (passed down from daddy) at Jeremy's face and willed the trigger back to fire. As the firing pin engaged and Jeremy's testes rose into his gut he bellowed...

...(he bellowed), "Old ass

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

...(he bellowed), "Old ass thread, I give you LIFE!" Then his testes fell from his gut with the force of three wild horses. They ripped right through his scrotum and landed in...

Landed in...

Speedfreak

...unison, with a plop that sent vibrations straight toward the center of the earth! Before Ramsus could get a good look ten thousand fire ants crawled from the ground in a mad dash for the Blesséd Nuts o' Jeremiah.

...but when they started

Ranulf

I will not join your gametabs.

...but when they started biting, he realized his nuts weren't blessed after all. Then, he started dancing around because he had ants in his pants...

The End

Speedfreak

And Jeremy lived happily ever after...the end.

See? This is why we cant have

Andarnio

See? This is why we cant have nice things Jeremy!

----------

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀███▄░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░
░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░
░░░█░░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░▐██▄░░▀▄▀▀▄▀░░▄██▀░▐▌░░░
░░░█▀█░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░█▀░░▐▌░░░
░░░█░░▀▐░░░░░░░░▌▀░░░░░