You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Zelda's Lullaby

victormon

Yes, I know GT has enough Zelda's Lullabies, but I just wanted to submit my own arrangement
because this song is awesome

LoZ-Zelda's Lullaby

Do you have a midi file or

hslesperance

Do you have a midi file or video to accompany this?

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

No, I exported as midi but it

victormon

No, I exported as midi but it didn't sound good so here's the .gp5 file and an .mp3 file.

GP5

MP3

◄▲►◄▲►

hslesperance

◄▲►◄▲►

----------

My Original Songs - https://soundcloud.com/hslesperance

You confused Guitar Pro with

auriplane

You confused Guitar Pro with two things. First, you marked two measures as first ending; just mark the first one, and the repeat will work correctly. Second, you have overlapping notes between the voices, which you can't do, which makes sense, since you can't do that on a guitar either :-)

Fix those, and you get this MIDI file: MIDI

I can upload the edited GP5 too, but it's unreadable because of the voice crossings, hehe.

----------

Auriplane!!

ahahaha 1. I'm not very good

victormon

ahahaha
1. I'm not very good with these things.
2. I exported the original (.gpx)to a .gp5 and didn't check it. I don't think gpx is compatible with other programs like TuxGuitar, I haven't tried and I'm too lazy to.
3. I have no idea what you mean when you say 'you have overlapping notes between the voices'
4. so 'you can't do that on a guitar either :-)'. What I have on the gpx and the tab I submitted I can -partially- play, on my classical guitar. It's the second last bar I'm having problems with because my classical guitar is not a cutaway. On my electric, no problem but the sound. I don like XD.
5. I'm not very good with these things.
6. Thank you hslesperance.

PLEASE UPDATE =D ...sorry for

victormon

PLEASE UPDATE =D

...sorry for taking up your time, mods.

I'll explain "overlapping

auriplane

I'll explain "overlapping notes between the voices".

In the second measure, you have a 2 on the G string, which is a half note. But only an eighth note later, you put another 2 on the G string on the lower voice. That means the first note gets cut off, not held for an entire half note. So, the first note is really an eighth note, not a half note.

"You can't do that on a guitar either": you can't play two notes on one string at the same time! XD

----------

Auriplane!!

Updated! :-)

auriplane

Updated! :-)

----------

Auriplane!!

OHHH AHHH I UNDERSTAND NOW.

victormon

OHHH AHHH I UNDERSTAND NOW. THANK YOU FOR THE EXPLANATION. Yea on the txt I left a note, for players, yea because playing solo you can't do that but it was a computer playing it, so it's very possible =P.
And thank you for updating =D