You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Bass Players with SOUL

Are you a bass player? Do you have the skills, the talent, the soul? Well if you answered yes to any of those, you could be the one! Ok, sorry for that, but I'm looking for a bass player who wants to play bass for a project I'm doing. It's Guile's theme from Street Fighter 2 and we need someone to play the bass. Right now we have StrangeJam playing lead, RexLeRouge playing rhythm and drums and mixing, and me playing rhythm. So if you want to play some bass, just jump in and tell me. You can also check out the Street Fighter 2 Project forum.

There is already a tab: http://www.gametabs.net/super-nintendo/street-fighter-2/guiles-theme-bass

Was another thread necessary?

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Re: Was another thread necessary?

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

SalemJeanette said

If Strangejam is involved in this project, then I support this thread and all others that try to get the project completed.

P.S.: If I were gay, I'd be so gay for Strangejam. <3

:s

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

:s

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Re: Was another thread necessary?

SalemJeanette said

YES

salemmad

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

salemmad

Re: salemmad

Why? natenmn is just expressing his passion for you StrangeJam...

oh that was for salem lol,

StrangeJam

Da Manliness

oh that was for salem lol, we like to poke his trolling attempts.
Nate's mah bro

yes, but look salem, this

yes, but look salem, this thread made it possible to learn that if natenmn was gay, he would all for StrangeJam. Now where else can you learn that, hmmm?

well, ok :3

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

well, ok :3

----------

Little J.

What if I sold my soul to the

Ranulf

I will not join your gametabs.

What if I sold my soul to the devil, so I could play bass?

Re: What if I sold my soul to the

no sir, you need SOUL, not a soul, SOUL, to play bass. :)

I'm interested... But I feel

Tamae

I'm interested... But I feel like the music is too fast for me 8) I'm not really good. But I'll give it a try.