You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Your Photo ! - page 9

Re: Nice thread...

Jacob31593

wasnt that when lybaerd posted his picture?

Re: Nice thread...

GameMozart

Music junkie in a creepily direct sense.

Yes. Yes, it was.

Re: Since I posted face/body shot

Dave

trve kvlt

----------

Hey, the only person who has

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

Hey, the only person who has posted more pics in this thread than me is probably Pasto...at least I've contributed

Re: Hey, the only person who has

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

BacardiBreezer said

Hey, the only person who has posted more pics in this thread than me is probably Pasto.

This mean probably that we are the hottest here. Or at least the most most narcissism.

----------

"Pasta Is Good For You" - The Pasta Guy

Re: Hey, the only person who has

BacardiBreezer

Pasto said

BacardiBreezer said

Hey, the only person who has posted more pics in this thread than me is probably Pasto.

This mean probably that we are the hottest here. Or at least the most most narcissism.

Oh of course! I got voted Queen on Honda-tech and people were calling me narcissistic left and right. lulz

LoL . . . same here, but i

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

LoL . . . same here, but i never been voter for "Queen of what you say" T___T"
However I have success with the girlz. LoL.
Btw there are never enought photo of me & you on this site. Let's spam moar !

----------

Since we're posting workout

Kabukibear

Happy Strumming!

Since we're posting workout progress, I've been dieting and exercising for about 4 months now. Down 43 lbs as of today. Unfortunately, now most of my clothes no longer fit. :(

Very nice Kabuki. Would

BacardiBreezer

Very nice Kabuki. Would smash.

Since I feel like posting

ChelseaRare

Since I feel like posting something irrelevant, here's what I'm driving. =P

2011-06-04_13-05-42_556_0.jpg

Clearly need to wash her. Damn pollen.

----------

(.?!)

kabuki come to tampa so we

Jacob31593

kabuki come to tampa so we can do some running

Wow, Chelsea. Hah. I've had 4

BacardiBreezer

Wow, Chelsea. Hah. I've had 4 DA Integras - a 91, a 90, a 93 and now another 90. I know those things INSIDE AND OUT. My 93 was probably my favorite, I had it 3 1/2 years before it got hit 3 different times and I bought my current one to swap parts over to and start over. This was my 93, R.I.P. as you can see the door is dented

I put this whole interior togethr

What it looked like when I junked it

And my current daily...I am being a bit more conservative about it.

Black leathers this time

I'm on my 8th set of wheels in the past 4 years...I am known by a lot as a "wheel whore" :D

dryin up those rubber mines

Jacob31593

dryin up those rubber mines

Lol damn Bacardi, that's

ChelseaRare

Lol damn Bacardi, that's awesome. Both of them =)

Technically speaking the Integra, which is a 91, isn't actually mine, but since I plan on buying it off my dad anyway I take it out on a regular basis. My friend's telling me to mod the fuck out of it once it's actually mine and I'm actually really excited over the idea.

The car that I can actually say belongs to me is that ugly Saturn thing you see in the back corner of the top picture lmao. Not a bad car, but since learning how to drive manual I almost refuse to go back to automatic.

We used to have a white 90, too. That thing was sexy, until it was totaled =(

----------

(.?!)

Re: Lol damn Bacardi, that's

BacardiBreezer

ChelseaRare said

Technically speaking the Integra, which is a 91, isn't actually mine, but since I plan on buying it off my dad anyway I take it out on a regular basis. My friend's telling me to mod the fuck out of it once it's actually mine and I'm actually really excited over the idea.

The car that I can actually say belongs to me is that ugly Saturn thing you see in the back corner of the top picture lmao. Not a bad car, but since learning how to drive manual I almost refuse to go back to automatic.

Thanks. I put a LOT of constant work into the black one over the entire time I owned it. It rarely ever gave me issues - I'm referring to modification :) The only thing is when you make something yours and something happens to it, it's pretty devastating. I mean everyone's gotten attached to inanimate objects and been upset when they lost them...you have to find the right balance of not giving a shit and putting love into it. Which is why I kind of relaxed on the blue/silver one.

FYI, your 91 has a 92-93 front bumper and rear, as well as the 92-93 tails (they have that orange insert)...either someone converted all that (not hard, I have done all of that) or you might want to recheck the year. Also the 90-91 have the 3 spoke steering wheel like the one in my pic. 92-93 have 4 spokes. LOL /nerd

I don't blame you about stick. I learned to drive stick 9 years ago when I was 17 and I have never owned an automatic. My friends joke that I can't even drive auto, haha. Anyway if you ever run into an issue you can't figure out, let me know. After owning 4 of them in 6 years, I have come across every common problem they have! :) Sorry to ramble, cars are one of my main interests outside of games/music.

Opps my bad. I meant we got

ChelseaRare

Opps my bad. I meant we got the car new in 91. Yeah noob mistake, whatevs hehe. I do have an attachment to it considering how long it's been around, as in my entire life lol. But yeah I'll definitely ask you if I end up with any problems with it. Hopefully I can pay it off soon, but my poor excuse of a job may hinder me. Boooo

----------

(.?!)

Re: Opps my bad. I meant we got

BacardiBreezer

ChelseaRare said

Opps my bad. I meant we got the car new in 91. Yeah noob mistake, whatevs hehe. I do have an attachment to it considering how long it's been around, as in my entire life lol. But yeah I'll definitely ask you if I end up with any problems with it. Hopefully I can pay it off soon, but my poor excuse of a job may hinder me. Boooo

That's awesome that you guys are the original owners though! Take good care of it and it'll last a long time, Hondas are great for that.

Take this week, than i dye my

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Take this week, than i dye my hair to deep blue. And they look exactly the same.
( photo soon - maybe - ) Am I cuuuuute Jacob / Bacardi ?

----------

^KAWAII Here's my hairdo from

zen03y

CATFOOD

^KAWAII

Here's my hairdo from Christmas 2010
1224102016.jpg

A random (female dog) troll on Facebook once said, "Was your dad drunk when he fucked a peacock? Poor mongrel." For the past half year we're still arguing.

BacardiBreezer said

Thanks. I put a LOT of constant work into the black one over the entire time I owned it. It rarely ever gave me issues - I'm referring to modification :) The only thing is when you make something yours and something happens to it, it's pretty devastating. I mean everyone's gotten attached to inanimate objects and been upset when they lost them...you have to find the right balance of not giving a shit and putting love into it. Which is why I kind of relaxed on the blue/silver one.

ChelseaRare said

Out of curiosity (Especially Mr. Yankee), did any of you go to Formula D in New Jersey last Saturday?

Ok, I'm FINALLY gonna give

Ok, I'm FINALLY gonna give in. I know you all wanted this soooo bad so here it is:

100_1290.JPG

Yes, I know im ugly... and young :)

Ugly ? No Way ! You are still

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Ugly ? No Way !
You are still a kid, soon you will became a nice girl ^___-

----------

Re: Ok, I'm FINALLY gonna give

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Link Strife07 said

Ok, I'm FINALLY gonna give in. I know you all wanted this soooo bad so here it is:

you should make a cover of MMMBop

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

Stay classy gametabs~

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

Stay classy gametabs~

SalemJeanette said

Link Strife07 said

Im a girl you know...

Re: ^KAWAII Here's my hairdo from

ChelseaRare

zen03y said

^KAWAII

Here's my hairdo from Christmas 2010
1224102016.jpg

A random (female dog) troll on Facebook once said, "Was your dad drunk when he fucked a peacock? Poor mongrel." For the past half year we're still arguing.

BacardiBreezer said

ChelseaRare said

Out of curiosity (Especially Mr. Yankee), did any of you go to Formula D in New Jersey last Saturday?

Can't say I was at Formula D, but I was in New Jersey last weekend. Heading back there in a few days too.

----------

(.?!)

Nah no Formula D :P I live in

BacardiBreezer

Nah no Formula D :P I live in Ohio. Linkstrife that was very brave of you, and don't worry it gets better as you get older...I know every year I seem to look better, somehow. (Not implying you're ugly!) Pasto, wtf on blue hair brah. I haven't really taken any pics of myself lately but I did get caught in the rain while I was running the other night. It was actually awesome...to not give a shit that you're getting wet and just feel like it's you and the planet

SalemJeanette

Save Your Tears.

Link Strife07 said

SalemJeanette said

Link Strife07 said

Im a girl you know...

----------

23:33 Vic9mm said: its ture ida benn gone she took out like 3 kids before had what was that fat ass asian kid gonna do

Little J.

I missed you salem.

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

I missed you Salem.
Btw I have some new pic of me with my new "colored" ( fail ) hair.
But I look really like an emo-kid there, so I don't know if i have to post em.

----------

Well why not, you have a gf

BacardiBreezer

Well why not, you have a gf anyway and this is the internet...don't have to impress anybody

Re: Nah no Formula D :P I live in

thiagobpaiva

Thiago

BacardiBreezer said

Nah no Formula D :P I live in Ohio. Linkstrife that was very brave of you, and don't worry it gets better as you get older...I know every year I seem to look better, somehow. (Not implying you're ugly!) Pasto, wtf on blue hair brah. I haven't really taken any pics of myself lately but I did get caught in the rain while I was running the other night. It was actually awesome...to not give a shit that you're getting wet and just feel like it's you and the planet

cute

----------

thiago

Thanks it's a pretty horrible

BacardiBreezer

Thanks it's a pretty horrible pic of me

Awww don't say that Bacardi

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Awww don't say that Bacardi >.<"

----------

Re: Ugly ? No Way !You are still

smiley

shadock number zo zo bu zo meu ga

BEHOLD.

Re: More weiner dogs imo.

natenmn

I haven't had a chance to trim my hedges recently. Thanks for visiting anyway...

karathrow said

More weiner dogs imo.

O__O"

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

O__O"

----------

However . . . I'm little shy

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

However . . . I'm little shy to post this. Don't be rude plz >.<"
I look like a gay emo boy here :(
And btw this is how i look with dyed ( correct spell ? ) hair. It was a real Fail :D

----------

guinea pig!

karathrow

guinea pig!

So bored that I've resorted

OggirtMoonfrad

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

So bored that I've resorted to making terrible shoops. 9000 string, anyone?

Re: So bored that I've resorted

Jacob31593

thats pretty glorious

Aw pasto don't be so

BacardiBreezer

Aw pasto don't be so emo...smile sometimes!

Guess he didn't get his

TrangOul

Insomaniac

Guess he didn't get his pasta.

Hey Jacob, I still have that

sstrunks9914

Hey Jacob, I still have that one silly picture I caught of you in German class remember? MAYBE ITS DAT TIEM!

----------

_-o-_ .-O-. _-o-_ Wat. Wat everywhere.

i have one of me standing

Jacob31593

i have one of me standing next to an ethiopian with both of us exposing our rib cages to the camera, im not going to post it though

Re: i have one of me standing

Jacob31593 said

i have one of me standing next to an ethiopian with both of us exposing our rib cages to the camera, im not going to post it though

Please?

Strike that, I don't have it

sstrunks9914

Strike that, I don't have it anymore :c

----------

_-o-_ .-O-. _-o-_ Wat. Wat everywhere.

Re: Strike that, I don't have it

sstrunks9914 said

Strike that, I don't have it anymore :c

DARN IT!

i still have mine~

Jacob31593

i still have mine~

Oh Plz Jaceb show us your

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Oh Plz Jaceb show us your face . . . >__<"
I will send you hot pic of me if you do . . . LoL !

----------

None of you are ready to see

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

None of you are ready to see Jacob's face.

Maybe next year.

To know the face of Jacob is

OggirtMoonfrad

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

To know the face of Jacob is to know madness.