You're looking at an archived, read-only version of our old community forum. See our new community forum here.

Your Photo ! - page 20

Re: In times of need, pray to the

Pasto

Eat your Pasta ! ! !

Lemoncobbler said

I think pasto will throw a fit if you don't let him make the new thread hehehe X)

. . . LoL
Btw make a new thread will solve anything, it will became a mess too.
And I miss Jacob :3

----------

"Pasta Is Good For You" - The Pasta Guy

I guess I'll just have to ban

surreal

Eric: tank,godlike

I guess I'll just have to ban everyone then ^_^

Re: We should make a general

BacardiBreezer

My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up!

karathrow said

We should make a general bullshit thread aside from the photo thread because this one has turned into Gametabs all-purpose chatter thread.

I was going to suggest keeping it strictly on topic, however people are always going to discuss what people look like and what's going on in the pics. However, attacks on the other members should be stopped. And Kabuki I get what you mean.

If you make a rule about

auriplane

If you make a rule about keeping things strictly on-topic, people will break the rule a lot, and then you'll have the choice of antagonizing them by telling them not to, in which case they'll continue to do it, or giving up entirely.

I know which side I'm on :-)

Basically, the rules have no teeth, since no one's actually going to ban someone for being a dick. And the moderators aren't going to voluntarily stop trolling/flaming/posting off-topic stuff, so you're boned on that one. That's GameTabs--take it or leave it.

I'll leave your thread alone, though. No more off-topic stuff from me. I'll post in that old Guile thread if I do more Guile stuff.

----------

Auriplane!!

Auri is now permabanned for

surreal

Auri is now permabanned for being off topic.

Happy locking this shitty

surreal

Happy locking this shitty thread day everyone!