Login or Register to remove this ad.

I think you got it as close as it needs to be. I do like this guys version alot better than the original too

Himura Kenshin 7 years 32 weeks ago

Oh believe me Kabuki.
My G string snapped countless times trying to play the song.
When I recorded it was when I had kept it at that tuning for about a week just so I can keep playing it and eventually record it.

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

I've completely memorized this and its a great work. Hope to see more of LoD

Shana's Theme 7 years 32 weeks ago

Good work, yet again. I'm always looking for your tabs when I'm browsing a game here. :D

Suteki Da Ne 7 years 32 weeks ago

This one is a both strange and really awesome. :)
It's really nice with an arrange when you're fed up with transcriptions. I wish you'd separate the bars, though.

Kakariko Village 7 years 32 weeks ago

You could try tuning with a capo on 2, and 2 steps below the listed tuning. That's what I'd do, since I never tune up, only down.

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

Are u kidding me? I told u in my first posting, its the 3. string (the G standard) which i tune up to the A. This is the string, which brakes.
I know, i need to tune down the other both down a bit. But the one i tune up, brakes.

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

Oh very nice :) I really liked the movie hehe

Hiroki's Melody 7 years 32 weeks ago

Very cool duet. nice job.

Interrupted By Fireworks (Duet) 7 years 32 weeks ago

Oh man auriplane, I really really like this one. It's just begging to be articulated with cool acoustic resquado strums and body slaps!

I came buckets.

Dr. Wily Stage 1 7 years 32 weeks ago

Wow, I really enjoyed playing this! Good Job!

Not Tomorrow 7 years 32 weeks ago

Thanks! I updated the GP5 on the tab, hopefully it's capo on 4 now. Tell me if it looks wrong or anything @_@;

Dr. Wily Stage 1 7 years 32 weeks ago

Nice piece. =)

Dr. Wily Stage 1 7 years 32 weeks ago

Didn't think this could be made into a classical arrangement while still retaining its original feel but you did a suprisingly good job of it.
Also, congrats on your first GP5 ever, hehe.

Dr. Wily Stage 1 7 years 32 weeks ago

Excellent! :)

Dr. Wily Stage 1 7 years 32 weeks ago

I think strumming instead of pulling off sounds better. Other than that, its great!

Fairy Fountain 7 years 32 weeks ago

Beautifully done. Many thanks.

The Price of Freedom 7 years 32 weeks ago

Amazing

Balamb Garden 7 years 32 weeks ago

That's pretty much the same thing with a whole lot more effects going on in the background and a keyboard solo.

Volcanic Rim Stage 7 years 32 weeks ago

do you think you van do this one:

that would be awesome

Volcanic Rim Stage 7 years 32 weeks ago

yoshistrings said

Why does this site attract so many short-tempered guitarists?

Every fool who has Guitar Pro thinks they are just that. Any suggestion is taken as an implication of unPro-ness.

Look at here:

tell what do you think :)

Nuts and Bolts (Song from factory levels) 7 years 32 weeks ago

RexLeRouge said

I think it's DOWN tuned
So just tune DOWN one step the 5th and 6th strings and tune UP one step the 3rd string.

It's weird that your string is breaking so easily :/

Yeah...I think that's the problem....
It will obviously snap if you try to tune it up till G.

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

I think it's DOWN tuned

It's weird that your string is breaking so easily :/

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

Definitely looks like a tab submission

L theme 7 years 32 weeks ago

i do use a tuner.... :/

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

good job!

love this song, especially all L.O.M's songs

Nocturne 7 years 32 weeks ago

Are you using a tuner? I find it hard to believe that a string would snap from being tuned up just one step let alone two sets.

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

omg!! this song allready destroyed me 2 pair of strings! Tuning up the 3. one to A (from G) is pain in the ass. I do it as slowly as i can, but my western guitar just seem to be not possible to do this! ... sometimes its possible, to tune it up to the A and the next day the string brakes... its a pitty :(
(and im surely not tuning it up more then the A.... but the tension is just too much for the strings.. i tried two different...)

Besaid Island 7 years 32 weeks ago

nice observation. Indeed it's easier to play with a capo.

Lost Painting 7 years 32 weeks ago

Sho said

Huh? I never invited you to post your song in my comments section. You need to submit that song through the submissions forum like everyone else and stop acting crazy. You're just showing everyone how rude you are. Do the right thing and show some respect. I will definitely let the webmaster know you're not following directions for submissions.

I hope you realize that what auriplane posted was simply your tab played with a capo, it's not a new song. She was simply giving constructive criticism. As I said in my PM to you, this site is all about collaboration and improvement, comments like what auriplane posted should be welcomed. You should say thank you to auriplane instead of asking her to apologize.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Why does this site attract so many short-tempered guitarists?

Sho said

Yes, you were rude and yes, that was a full arrangement of a song created by you, not me. It is considered a submission. That is not a comment and I refuse to continue this discussion. I'll take it up with the webmaster. Bye bye.

If she had said "Putting a capo on fret 3 makes this much easier" would you have gotten upset? That's all that was said in the tab she posted, she just actually showed what it would look like.

And to be fair you were a little nasty in the first reply, Auri just responded to that like...well, Auri lol.

Sho said

Why don't you just let it go, man. You talked about me overreacting but look at yourself. The conversation didn't include you in the first place. Now leave it at get on with your life. If you look at our conversation, we both were cool at the end until you showed up.

Auri was cool since the begining. You unleashed your hatred

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

I was a little harsh in my first response but feel that it wasn't overboard. I do, however, feel the posting of his song in comments was wrong. If he thinks he can do better, just submit the same song with his corrections in his tabs profile; it doesn't belong in the comments section. Instead of spending so much time criticizing other people's work, take from it and build on it. I read where he said my tab was nice and that was cool; I'm sure he didn't mean any harm and neither did I. I say if you can do better, post it in submissions. If you don't like a person's tabs keep it to yourself. I'm not running around this website posting bad comments on every tab I read but I will comment on the ones I like. I do appreciate your approach and agree this conversations is bunk and drawn out.

Mario would be proud.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Really good for new players o.o

To Zanarkand 7 years 32 weeks ago

alright everyone calm down lets try to keep the peace. Sho if you don't want constructive criticism cool I totally understand but the attitude really isn't needed. All they were doing was trying to help you out but you obviously feel like they weren't soooo lets just drop this and move on people.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

hilarious moments in that game. i can see bowser crying like a baby already!!

Sad Song 7 years 32 weeks ago

As is your response to my comment. Reconsider your call on maturity- every one of your responses so far has been inflammatory, or a personal attack as in your last response. Whether or not Auriplane's post was a full, unique arrangement isn't up to you. She clearly stated it was an ADJUSTMENT to your original tablature.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Thanks for the comment Sivadhunter! I will try to get more Shining Force songs on here in the future.

Simone 7 years 32 weeks ago

Overreacting was placing a full tab in someone's comments section. Besides it's water under the bridge. We had already settled it. What you're doing is feeding the fire. Immature.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Why don't you read the rules for submissions before typing your 2 cents.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Easy Parhelion. Don't say what the hell or he will call the webmaster :)

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

What the hell? There was nothing "rude" or hostile about any of these responses. You were overreacting/misinterpreting them.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Any guitar music is great and I'm sure you're a good musician. I would like to try some of your tabs as well and promise not to leave any bad comments. Your tab is probably a good improvement to mine. You should submit it.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

I didn't intend to be rude, and I want to apologize, but I don't think I was rude, so I can't do so sincerely. But I'm sorry you took it that way.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

EDIT: Hm is this a tab submission?

L theme 7 years 32 weeks ago

Hm? What was so rude or crazy? I wasn't trying to be rude. It wasn't a submission, just another way to play your arrangement. It's not my own arrangement. That's why it's a comment.

Donut Plains 7 years 32 weeks ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.