Ads

uh... The listen button isn't working for me, so just in case, here's a link to a youtube video with the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMwBSGv-OrM Sorry >_<

Cherry Tree Bridge 11 years 19 weeks ago

i used google

Garden of the Gods 11 years 19 weeks ago

I like this melody, i'm on it. Just a bit pity musicians dont use erhu instead of main violin here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVLWGcyikw0

edit : i found nothing on the web -_-, at least i can vote for it

Shirohae (guitar version of Guren) 11 years 19 weeks ago

Great job on this gabbo you played it very well.

FF7 Main Theme 11 years 19 weeks ago

Those are some sweet ass posters in the background. I have a giant version of the Simpsons poster. Unfortunately, it's actually only like 1/3 of the whole picture because it's kind of a tall poster rather than wide like yours.

FF7 Main Theme 11 years 19 weeks ago

Not to be a jerk ass, but I have to agree with Lybaerd. Just listen to it and I'm sure you can hear what he/she means about it sounding robotic. Anyway, it's a cool song, but it's too bad that you don't have a better means of recording.

Within the Giant 11 years 19 weeks ago

finally i did it ^^ http://www.gametabs.net/forum/topic/7964

Shirohae (guitar version of Guren) 11 years 19 weeks ago

I dont even know you guys and I have MAJOR respect for ya both.

Auriplane and Juja - Arris Dome 11 years 19 weeks ago

Maybe that shit can help...

Girls, Be Ambitious 11 years 19 weeks ago

I don't know, Juja. When you play something yourself it can feel very different, hearing it, than when you listen to someone else. And not everyone hears music the same way. That said...

I agree with Lybaerd's impression, but disagree with the recommendation. Adding a slide or hammer can sound--can be--just as robotic.

Personally, first off, nice job, it sounds like you hit all the notes, though I'll admit I'm not as familiar with the song. I would ask, how comfortable are you with the song? Does it feel pretty natural, or does it still feel like you have to "try" to hit the notes? (Does that question make sense?)

Within the Giant 11 years 19 weeks ago

Thanks for this tipp. I will do it

Promised Land 11 years 19 weeks ago

3000th tab submitted. Congrats BSF!!!

Shade Man 11 years 19 weeks ago

the great juja rolls with the majestic horses and auriplane is a snailplane and also a musicplane

Auriplane and Juja - Arris Dome 11 years 19 weeks ago

this sounds really awesome. i cant nail the last part of the first sweeping section though...gotta practice

Marble Zone 11 years 19 weeks ago

Not much else to say aside from nicely done, spot on really.

Buy Somethin' Will Ya? 11 years 19 weeks ago

It's already been up for a long time...

FINAL FANTASY XIII 11 years 19 weeks ago

hes not requesting the lonlonjp version

FINAL FANTASY XIII 11 years 19 weeks ago

I see what you guys mean by me playing a little robotic, and yeah i have to try to hit the notes in front of the camera, but if i'm just playing it then it comes natural

Within the Giant 11 years 19 weeks ago

i think the playing is great apart from I didn't like the tone you picked, it sounded too....... errr roboty? lol

Nah but you just need to hold the notes a little longer to let it flow better. otherwise it was awesome

Within the Giant 11 years 19 weeks ago

The sweeping section..It's something I never found a comfortable position for. It starts off alright, but there's a transition that makes it awkward t play at speed. If anyone finds a better way of playing it in standard tuning, please let me know. Thanks for the comment and rating.

Marble Zone 11 years 19 weeks ago

archard u are the best tabber on this site (in my opinion). awesome tab!!

Green Hill Zone 11 years 19 weeks ago

Recording!! ^-^

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

Its wierd how whenever I play your songs i can always tell u made them without look at the information on top of the song lol. Also great tab

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

No I am not requesting the lonlonjp version. It's created by a different Youtube user called SevenDuck

FINAL FANTASY XIII 11 years 19 weeks ago

Great tab Kabuki.
I agree with Auri... There needs to be a recording!

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

Could you please tab this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw5a-9Ev7nk&feature=PlayList&p=FD64C4A64D...

It's mikuru no kokoro from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.

ThX~

Super Driver 11 years 19 weeks ago

It's mikuru no kokoro from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.

ThX~

Bouken Desho Desho 11 years 19 weeks ago

It's mikuru no kokoro from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.

ThX~

God Knows 11 years 19 weeks ago

Awesome :3

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

sweet.

Map Screen 11 years 19 weeks ago

thanks, i dont know what i was doing with the end there, well, i do, but i failed. ignore those last few chords!

Pain 11 years 19 weeks ago

Here's lookin' to tab #4000! Go Gametabs!
Shade Man's stage is one damn fine song and I find it to be great fun to play to boot. I'm quite happy this song got the 3000th spot as I feel it has a lot of merit. I hope Mega Man and Non-Mega Man fans alike can enjoy this one.

Shade Man 11 years 19 weeks ago

Not bad, but it sounds like the recording process messed up your timing. I would guess you are using high latency recording--maybe you could try something like ASIO4ALL or lower your buffer size to fix that for your next recording?

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

oh why thank you :) the yoda one is one of my all-time favourites

FF7 Main Theme 11 years 19 weeks ago

It's a pretty small error but the last line should read

|10-----8-7--------------|------------------------|
|------------10-----9-12-|10----10----10----------|
|10-----------9----------|-9-----9-----9----------|
|-9-----------9-------12-|-L-----9----11----------|
|------------------------|------------------------|
|------------------------|------------------------|

with a corresponding change in the second tab as well.

Mysterious Shrine 11 years 19 weeks ago

surreal, you're right, I read it in a menu, and that stayed in my mind when typing. My apologies.
auriplane, thanks for fixing.

edit: 'apologies' of course.

Title Screen 11 years 19 weeks ago

awesome just awesome :D

Wind Scene 11 years 19 weeks ago

i directly recorded it with Audacity, you mean that the tracks aren't synchronized ?

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

No, that's not what I mean. If your computer doesn't have a low monitoring latency, it can throw off the timing in your playing. That's what it sounds like to me, but it was just a guess.

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

the is that in dont know what is a "low monitoring latency", 'cause my english is not verry good and i'm not a computer's friend ^^'

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

When you play a sound on your guitar, you hear it on the computer speakers AFTER you play it. This is called "monitoring". The "latency" is the amount of time it takes between playing the sound, and hearing it on the speakers.

It is hard to notice the monitoring latency, unless it is very high (like 30ms or more). Ideally, you want it to be as low as possible. If it is too high, it will throw off your timing, but you might not notice until you listen to the recording.

You may be able to use this to improve latency: http://www.asio4all.com/

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

I started playing guitar in January of 2009. When I first "played" this, it was completely horrible because I sucked so badly at guitar playing, I even recorded it. A couple days ago, I decided to revisit the song after watching said video. Kabukibear, this arrangement is amazing, and I hope you keep doing what you're doing!

Title Theme 11 years 19 weeks ago

Sir Kabukibear's tablatures always make me feel bad about my guitar skills. He always does some creative stuff with his arrangements. It pisses me off! ;-; In my heart, it is I who has done all these things. In my heart, I'm also an english gentleman.
About that one tab, it turned out to one of my favorites arrangements of yours, even if I didn't know the actual song (I'm searching for it right know). It sounds just Great. It isn't as complex as most of your works, but it is totally solid. I can't wait to try it out!
I am a huge fan of your arrangements, even if I'm able to play only some of them. I really can't understand how people as brilliant as you aren't earning money with music instead of carrying the "amateur" title.
Please, keep up with the good work! Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

I'm also looking forward to Lady Auriplane's recording!

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

Me?? No!! I want Kabuki to play it XD

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

Heh, look! somebody finally called you Lady instead of Sir

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

Well, thank you very much. We try to do what we can to make our recordings more whabbas.

Auriplane and Juja - Arris Dome 11 years 19 weeks ago

my screen name on ps3 is same ^. great game, nice work

Under Heaven Destruction 11 years 19 weeks ago

now we just need to figure out what to call you

Emotions 11 years 19 weeks ago

i understand now ^^

i'll try it for my next recording, but before, can i post some old recording to have tip or suggstions ?

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago

You don't have to ask permission :-)

The Last Battle 11 years 19 weeks ago