Ads

Thanks for the great tab, I just started guitar today, but I played violin before this and your tabs are so easy for me, Thanks for running this site archard, and thanks to Cameron for the tab!

Underworld 11 years 30 weeks ago
The quick bit would be this?:

------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------3-2-1----------------
-1p0-------1---0-----------------4-3-2--------1-------------
-----4-3-------------------4---3-----------------2--1--0----
-------------------4---3----------------------------------4-
Underworld 11 years 30 weeks ago

hey someone has been marking this reqest as fullfilled but it isnt

What going on?

Frozen Flame (lonlonjp version) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Great electric arrangement. Bravo.

Scars of Time (rock arrangement) 11 years 30 weeks ago

lol quite orgasmic.

Scars of Time (rock arrangement) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Is it this?

There's no mention of the system this tab is for.

Mission 4 11 years 30 weeks ago

Manly legs

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Thanks alot, this is one of my favs from this game.

Zelda's Lullaby 11 years 30 weeks ago

I edited the tab's title (and "a.k.a." field) to avoid further confusion ^-^

Mission 4 11 years 30 weeks ago

Is that top guitar part actually physically possible at speed?

Ice Cap Zone Act 1 11 years 30 weeks ago

Legs of the masses.

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure it was just imported into Power Tab and exported without much thought. The top guitar part, all those notes should be separate, not chords, and I don't think a human would make that mistake.

:-(

Ice Cap Zone Act 1 11 years 30 weeks ago

maybe it's because I don't like rock music, or maybe it's because I like the original too much, but I don't like this.

no sir.

Scars of Time (rock arrangement) 11 years 30 weeks ago

You look like Seth Green.

Scars of Time (rock arrangement) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Epic mspaint auriplane

Scars of Time (rock arrangement) 11 years 30 weeks ago

sb clicked da button by mistakes, i think

Frozen Flame (lonlonjp version) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Haha, uh... thanks? xD

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

5 stars for those legs

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

es genial, llevo la mitad

Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku 11 years 30 weeks ago

i'm glad you like it^^

Roxas' Theme 11 years 30 weeks ago

I can't go any further than the thumbnail.

But seriously, it's because I dislike those games.

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

You dislike the best game ever t-t;

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

5 stars for the legs.
10 stars for the vid

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Ocarina of time plane! ocarina of time

600 A.D (Wind Scene) 11 years 30 weeks ago

I added a GP5 file and sheet music on the download link.

Rose and Ghost 11 years 30 weeks ago

holy shiz, i was looking for this song a few months ago but didnt find it :O

Love Makes the world go 'round 11 years 30 weeks ago

I agree with this post but its a extremely hard song not sure if anyone could tab it

Corridor's of Time (maruchan version) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Perfect!
At first, it looks hard. but when i played it, it's actually quite simple. Now i just need t practice it more. THANKS!

Radical Dreamers 11 years 30 weeks ago

Yep. :D

Airship 11 years 30 weeks ago

I think they're all equally near the neck. :P :D

Kudos, all!

There seems to be a lot of SMB3 music that is minimalist, prime for improvised descant lines...

World 7 11 years 30 weeks ago

also theres another error. in the 4th line on the B string....the last note should be 10 not 12 right?

You're Not Alone 11 years 30 weeks ago

Very good tutorial! Thanks a lot!
Can I translate it to portuguese and post on my blog?
www.violaode8bits.com.br

I've posted several of your recordings there. I love the versions that you create!

How to add drums to your tabs in GP5 or Tuxguitar 11 years 30 weeks ago

Lots of useful information! Thank you!

I translated this tutorial to portuguese... can I post it on my blog (obviously, keeping the credits)?

Thanks in advance! Keep the great work!

Quick guide for home recording. By StrangeJam 11 years 30 weeks ago

Hum yeah maybe that was it...
hum still waiting for a tab =D im very hipped

Frozen Flame (lonlonjp version) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Thanks, and go for it :-)

How to add drums to your tabs in GP5 or Tuxguitar 11 years 30 weeks ago

Very nice man, sounds excellent and brings back classic memories.

Battlefield 1942 Theme 11 years 30 weeks ago

this is a great song please tab it

Lust sin 11 years 30 weeks ago

umm, im new to this, so yeah... =]

Green Forest 11 years 30 weeks ago

Wow, sounds just like Americana at :30

Green Forest 11 years 30 weeks ago

sure as long as you link back to this place and keep the credits I don't mind :)

Quick guide for home recording. By StrangeJam 11 years 30 weeks ago

Good shot of this song

There something weird in your left hand , that make me nervous ( like your hand and fingers moving too much ) xddd... it's weird

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

It was also my first vg submission ^^

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

I try and play classical but I have no training! So I'm sure I make many technical mistakes, but I'm slowly getting better.

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

Great job! I know how hard this one is (which is why I haven't recorded it HA!)

What I would like to see more from you is a little more control. Your fingers will eventually get all the notes, that's just a matter of repetition but what I want you to look at when watching this video is, try and see how frantic the playing is. It looks almost like the guitar is ready to fly out of your hands at any moment and you're hanging on for dear life. I tensed up watching it and I wasn't even the one playing! Hehe, so there are a few things I'd like you to try. These are mostly technical aspects of your playing that should, once you get used to them, let you focus on the music itself, more so then battling the guitar to get it to do what you want.

One, it looks like you have the guitar sitting on your right knee. I want you to try setting it in your lap. You may need to bring your right foot under your left foot to raise your left knee up a little, or if you can find something like a box to set your left foot on like a stand, all the better. There are a couple reasons for this. It brings the guitar more in front of you rather than having your right arm kind of pushed out to your right side. This relieves a lot of tension in your shoulder. Also, it will keep the guitar more stable. The less the neck moves around, the better. And finally, it will bring the guitar neck up closer to your head. This causes less stress on the left hand and will allow it to put only the pressure needed to press the strings.

This leads me to my next point, be aware of where your left thumb is at all times, try and keep it under the neck, more in the middle of the back of the neck. You see in the video, it poking out here and there and this is not something you want with a classical guitar. The neck is too wide, you need to have those fingers arched up using the thumb as a support. I noticed there is a lot of string bending when you are playing and this is partly to blame for that. Because your thumb isn't there to support your hand, your are clamping down with your fingers and your palm, causing the strings to push sideways. So get those fingers arched up higher so you come more straight down on your fingertips. I think once you get the position of the guitar and your thumb straight, it should help the bending because you won't have to use as much force to push the strings in and it will at least come in mostly straight down rather than sideways.

Lastly, and this is more a personal preference, if you don't want to grow your nails out a little, consider moving your right hand a little closer to the sound hole. Without nails the sound will sound more tinny and weak and the further you move from the sound hole the more pronounced this gets. It does look like you are good enough and play with enough power to think about higher tension strings. It will probably brighten up your sound but just by watching your strings it looks like you are playing with enough force to warrant considering them. The guitar sounds like it has fairly low action and you combine that with forceful playing, medium tension strings, and no nails and you are heading towards a more "slap bass" sound.

Anyway, definitely a solid effort and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you in the future. :)

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

yea me2.
i keep checking everyday without any surprise.

Frozen Flame (lonlonjp version) 11 years 30 weeks ago

Kabuki, thank you. I knew my posture was wrong--now I know how to fix it! And I hadn't even considered the thumb point. I kept hearing the string bending but was unsure as to what was causing it.

I'll put the advice into action ASAP. Thank you for watching, and taking the time to comment so thoroughly, and for arranging the tab in the first place!

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

Please don't take this comment anything other than it is intended as: constructive criticism... I know hearing this kind of stuff can be a bit disheartening, but if you take it in you can develop yourself into a much better guitarist in the long run :)

You really seem to be sacrificing accuracy for speed in this, and it really shows unfortunately. I'm going to be completely honest with you here and say that I'd rather see a more relaxed, more accentuated, more accurate, but slower tempo version than a fast version that does not meet the previous criteria. Ironically, this is the best way to get to playing faster. If you start off slow, you keep it slow and perfect until it is ingrained into your muscle memory 100%. THEN you take it to the next level and increase speed.

It can be frustrating, I know... I've learned things at 25% tempo increasing at 5% steps.. which takes quite a long time if you can imagine XD. However, if starting at 25% is necessary to learn something properly, then that is what is necessary. In this case, sticking to the tempo you have currently will probably do you more harm than good and may potentially burn in some poor/improper technique. I'd try taking down the tempo a notch to maybe 75% and playing at that until you have it down perfect, and then bumping the tempo up 5-10%. Rinse and repeat.

Also, Kabuki's advice on technique is pretty capital, so make sure to take that to heart and don't forget it XD.

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

Noted. Of course it's constructive! When I read your first sentence I was afraid it was going to be something like "you're terrible." :P

I have a very bad habit of NOT ingraining things in muscle memory. I'll work on it.

Nate, the next thing you see from me on here will be more relaxed, more accentuated, AND more accurate!

:D

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

Awesome! I'd like to see that! I'd also like to see a take 2 of this one someday to be honest XD. Give yourself some time and don't delete this one, though! You've got it down pretty well for the most part, but I can see that with the right direction, you can squeeze quite a bit more from this lol. I've refrained from rating this video (not that I would have rated it horribly or anything), as it seems you were a little eager in getting the video out. If the next version is really any cleaner than what you have now (forget tempo as long as it is constant throughout), it would be a 5 in my book. It'd be a nice compare and contrast for yourself as well :).

I am glad that you are open to constructive criticism... some people seem like they aren't, and that is unfortunate. This mindset will probably be one of the biggest contributing factors to you learning how to become a better guitarist at a much faster rate :).

Also, I'd like to point out that just the fact that you can play this all way through is quite an accomplishment... Kabuki made one beast of an arrangement XD.

Birth of a God 11 years 30 weeks ago

This is really great! Thanks for tabbing, you do great work.

Market 11 years 30 weeks ago