Ads

Hehe cool XD

Bike Chase 11 years 36 weeks ago

Badass man

Rebellion (Ragna's Theme) 11 years 36 weeks ago

Can someone please tab this...

Red Wings 11 years 36 weeks ago

I think I forgot to say, thanks so much for tabbing it! It's awesome.

Bike Chase 11 years 36 weeks ago

How to add drums to your tabs in GP5 or Tuxguitar 11 years 36 weeks ago

... yeah, I agree to this one. Ahh jazz.

Cruel Dilemma III 11 years 36 weeks ago

You know what. I've worked with these numbers quite many times. Probably so much that I could program a drum track in my sleep. :D

How to add drums to your tabs in GP5 or Tuxguitar 11 years 36 weeks ago

nice

The Mansion 11 years 35 weeks ago

awesome song!!! im trying to get it by ear but might be bit too hard only got bits of it if ever get to tab it before anyone else does ill post it

Laplace 11 years 35 weeks ago

What sort of tab?

Village Theme 11 years 35 weeks ago

I made a GP5 of this

Dancing Mad - Tier 3

I'm afraid it's more than two guitars though ^-^;

Dancing Mad (Tier 3) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Dude i love this

This is Halloween 11 years 35 weeks ago

i agree that it can be confusing but otherwise great job. 5/5

Forest Maze 11 years 35 weeks ago

wtb tabs I love this song :(

Hunting - Compulsion 11 years 35 weeks ago

Wow, nice! I was looking for those lately :]

How to add drums to your tabs in GP5 or Tuxguitar 11 years 35 weeks ago

For some reason I cannot post a comment on your utube video so copy/paste what I was trying to say here.

"Those chords sound amazing.

Every chord has a great feel to em, like they are completely resolved.

Nice work! great info too.

FYI I found this through GT.net"

Ruined World 11 years 35 weeks ago

Well done! I have some constructive criticism, though:

1. In the beginning your left hand looks pretty good, you've got all four fingers over the fingerboard. In the second half you pull back with your pinky and it is underused--try to use your pinky more, which will be easier if you keep it over the fingerboard instead of pulled back!

2. You can use a program like Audacity or some such to mix the original recording in after you're done, so we can hear the song a bit better. That'll give it a fuller sound too, more like CalebElijah's.

I can definitely tell you're improving already though, even since the last video :-) Good job

Into the Darkness 11 years 35 weeks ago

Btw it is in standard tuning

Into The Darkness 11 years 35 weeks ago

i went ahead and put (standard tuning)so there wont be any confusion.

Into The Darkness 11 years 35 weeks ago

Thanks man

Into The Darkness 11 years 35 weeks ago

So I looked at what you had and felt it sounded better and was easier to play as an Em Am IE...
e1-e&a2e&a3e&a4e&a1-e&a2e&a3e&a4e&a1-e&a2e&a3e&a4e&a1-e&a2e&a3e&a4e&a
e--------------------------------------------------------------------
B--------------------------------------------------------------------
G----------------------------------0h2222----------------------------
D0h2222---------0-0h2222---------0-2--------------0-0h2222-----------
A2------------2---2------------2----------------2---2----------------
E--------------------------------------------------------------------

I used the verbage for the note as I said it in band... the 1e&a is the count. since you hammer on the first 2 I had to stick a space in there.

Also for me the background sounded better at a pull off... so you start with your ring finger on the 3rd fret of the B string and pull off to the open...
e1e&-a2e&-a3e&-a4e&-a
e0----3----0----3----
B-p0h3-p0h3-p0h3-p0h3
G--------------------
D--------------------
A--------------------
E--------------------

at no point do the to cross over so theoritically they could be played on one guitar... but I dont have the skill... thats for sure...

Also in what backward text they use for this since the charactors aren't uniform length you cant just look at this and see it... youll have to copy in and put it in a text editing program... what a shame...

Red XIII's Theme 11 years 35 weeks ago

Great job man!

Over That Hill 11 years 35 weeks ago

Here is a link to a much better quality version on Funimation. Just start the video up, and after an ad plays (sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't) it should start right into the song. Enjoy!

Kero March 11 years 35 weeks ago

Wouldn't it be like this? I could be wrong, but this sounds a lot better.
e-----------------------------------
B-----------------------------------
G-----------------------------------
D-----------3-5-3----------3-5-3----
A---1----5---------1----5-----------
E-----------------------------------

Level 1 11 years 35 weeks ago
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
---------3-5-3---------3-5-3-
------5-------------5--------
-6-------------6-------------
Level 1 11 years 35 weeks ago

That sounds extremely low on volume man. Like, I can barely hear anything.

I suggest you try normalizing in audacity or um, buying a better recording device.

Another Guldove 11 years 35 weeks ago

volume seems fine to me

Another Guldove 11 years 35 weeks ago

It's not--the peak is -21dB and the RMS is -33dB.

0dB means max possible volume, -3dB means half as loud, -6dB means half as loud again (so one quarter of 0dB), etc. Every -3dB is another halving of volume.

If you normalize peaks to 0dB, then you bring everything up to as loud as possible without changing anything, though you can "normalize" to something else (e.g. -3dB, which I believe is the default in Audacity). But the peak loudness isn't how loud the whole thing is perceived to be--the RMS (a type of average) loudness is a bit more indicative of that, and it's still a bit lower, and perceived loudness is separate from both of those.

But yeah, it's quiet. Normalizing is good.

Another Guldove 11 years 35 weeks ago

whabbas

Storm Chameleon (with Juja) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Awesome collaboration as always ^ ^

Storm Chameleon (with Juja) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Sorry to say I've got no talent for tabbing because it's all by ear. :(

Hunting - Compulsion 11 years 35 weeks ago

Thanks ^-^ We both worked hard on this one.

Storm Chameleon (with Juja) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Perfect and very skillful, please post the tab.

For some reason here, you need to wrap any tab with (pre) at the beginning and (/pre) at the end for it to display properly.
Replace those ( ) with < >

It would be easier with courier font.

Save, Continue, Retry 11 years 35 weeks ago

Most of the time I don't really like electric guitars, but this rocks! Good job. :D

Storm Chameleon (with Juja) 11 years 35 weeks ago

I put the 353 on the wrong string. Thanks for that catching the mistake.

Level 1 11 years 35 weeks ago

This was very easy to listen to. It sounded great, I'm still a newby with the guitar but from what I saw it was perfect.

This makes me want get better just by watchin it.

gj YO

Saffron city on guitar 11 years 35 weeks ago

Nice job, you've gotten better. Some more practice and you should be playing that solo next time eh?

Nefertiti 11 years 35 weeks ago

I can do this one!! A transcription anyway, I think I will leave an arrangement to someone else :-)

Color of the Summer Sky 11 years 35 weeks ago

Thanks! I didn't know of that command. Here it is.

|3-----------7---|5-----5-3-------|5-----5-4-------|----------------|
|------5-4-------|----5-------3-5-|----6-------3-6-|5-----5-3-----3-|
|----5---------4-|--5-------5-----|--5-------5-----|----5-----2-4---|
|--5-------5-----|----------------|----------------|--5-------------|
|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
|----------------|----------------|----------------|----------------|
Save, Continue, Retry 11 years 35 weeks ago

Also make sure you post just the video id, not the entire URL--I edited it to make it show up :-) (I also edited it to put in PRE tags, but maybe it didn't take or something . . .)

Save, Continue, Retry 11 years 35 weeks ago

ridiculously good tab. one million thumbs up

The Legendary Hero 11 years 35 weeks ago

Thanks musenji.

Save, Continue, Retry 11 years 35 weeks ago

good! but don't mix de original track so loud over your playing, so you can receive feedback about it.

Nefertiti 11 years 35 weeks ago

I had the rhythm set on -9db and the lead on -3db but i can make another vid and delete this if you want

The volume is fine on my computer

Another Guldove 11 years 35 weeks ago

Oh, it's actually not. It has nothing to do with different computers or settings. The recording itself is quiet.

If you record something and don't normalize it, then set it to -3dB, it's relative to the recorded volume, not to 0dB (the max). So if your peak was at -18dB, then you set the volume to -3dB, you actually just set the peak to -21dB. You should normalize the finished recording, or it will be too quiet.

BTW, just normalizing doesn't get everything as loud as it could be, because it only brings the peak (the loudest part of the recording, which is probably a transient i.e. very short) to max, with everything else still quieter relative to the peak. Beyond that you have to do compression or limiting, to make it louder with the same peak volume. And for example if there are pops from touching the microphone or such, normalizing might not work without editing them out, because there may already be very high peaks even though the recording is quiet.

Anyway, you don't necessarily have to do anything besides normalizing if you don't want to. Just normalizing is fine :-)

Another Guldove 11 years 35 weeks ago

Will this do? I haven't made a text file or anything yet

Color.gp5

It uses instrument changes, because there's too many instruments in the song to give each one its own channel, since GP5 limits to eight. So it doesn't sound right if you use Tuxguitar, but it should be pretty good in GP ^-^

(I should mention, the song in the game is about 15 cents flat of A=440Hz, in case you play along with the game.)

Color of the Summer Sky 11 years 35 weeks ago

Brutal

Heart Catch Paradise (ハートキャッチ☆パラダイス!) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Very clean and nice.

Good job.

Call of Magic 11 years 35 weeks ago

needs moar tube amp.
but nice trollan cover.

Heart Catch Paradise (ハートキャッチ☆パラダイス!) 11 years 35 weeks ago

Can i has mesa lonestar 500W?

Heart Catch Paradise (ハートキャッチ☆パラダイス!) 11 years 35 weeks ago