Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

Popups?

amz181

This has happened about 3 times for me now, every time i click on any link, a popup ad by overturs.com pops up. It only seems to happen when i'm not logged in, and also only seems to happen during certain periods of time, as sometimes i get no pop up ads from this site even when im not logged in.

WHY IS THIS HAPPEN?

maybe you downloaded adware

Jacob31593

maybe you downloaded adware

my computer is virus/adware

amz181

my computer is virus/adware free, and it only happens on gametabs.net

You should send Ash a

auriplane

You should send Ash a message.

----------

Auriplane!!

This is happening to me too

Omnicide

"Magnets, the next best element after wire"

This is happening to me too since yesterday (when i'm not logged in)...

I'm having the same problem,

Lemoncobbler

utterly shocking

I'm having the same problem, but it started right after I torrented a movie so I was convinced I got a virus.

After more fiddling, i think

amz181

After more fiddling, i think ive found when the pop-ups appear. They appear when my browser is opened up freshly, and i am not logged in. Once ive logged in and logged out, as long as the browser isnt closed, no more pop ups appear.

So i should just pm ash?

So if you want to see the popup, ensure your not logged in automatically, close your browser, open it again, and go to gametabs and click on shiz.

yeah i seem to get them too

Jacob31593

yeah i seem to get them too if im logged out, but im never logged out :E

Fear not my lovable humans. I

Ash

Fear not my lovable humans. I just wanted to see what different ad networks looked like on what I thought was the test site lol...I'm clearly incompetent. They're gone and they're not coming back! (They're supposed to be gone. I think the cache hates me. Are you still seeing them?) The cache server is getting confused. When I do stuff in test, it gets cached and then served on the live site. My bad!