Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

I believe Psycho Mantis is from Metal Gear Solid 4. To my own shame I have to admit, that I haven't ever played any Metal Gear Solid game so far...

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 21 weeks ago

what's a phsyco mantis? I bet he's got nothing on bowser ;P

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 21 weeks ago

Hey, just letting you know that I started this tab. I havn't been able to work on it for a few days, but I have the guitar parts. I won't post the tab on the site until I finish with the strings and piano.

Edit: The finished tab can be found here http://www.gametabs.net/forum/topic/53477#comment-80521

green despair 6 years 21 weeks ago

e-------13-16--14------18--------18---
B---14-------------16-----------------
G-------------------------------------
D-------------------------------------
A-------------------------------------
E-------------------------------------

I guess I didn't want to make a second guitar just for those few background notes when I made the tab. Hope this is okay.

With Mila's Divine Protection 6 years 21 weeks ago

o my god i asked and it happened, where am i?

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 21 weeks ago

beautiful tab

Waltz for the Moon 6 years 22 weeks ago

Awesome ! This is a really good tab!
In this row of 11th fret B string notes and 13th fret e string notes are notes missing I am a guitar beginner, but I think there are really some notes missing... I would be really happy if you could find out which notes are mising :D
However, thanks for this tab!

Samurai-Link

With Mila's Divine Protection 6 years 22 weeks ago

0.o woah! this is pretty sweet man. mind if I use it to make a solo? cause I might do just that.

Result 6 years 22 weeks ago

i like it very much!!!!!!!

1000 A.D. 6 years 22 weeks ago

Thanks! yea im thinking about doing that. if i can get the tab writing down, ill def. post some tabs up here!

Scrap Brain Zone and Final Zone 6 years 22 weeks ago

Shru posted two excellent tabs of Waltz for the Moon, so I'd consider it safe to mark this request as fulfilled.

Waltz for the Moon 6 years 22 weeks ago

idk how some1 didint comment even less rating this, this is perfect 5/5

Fear 6 years 22 weeks ago

I like it!
But I asked for a picking one, but thats ok...
@ Archard: Mark it as fulfilled.
Thanks!

Deku Palace 6 years 22 weeks ago

This tab is boss as shit.

1000 A.D. 6 years 22 weeks ago

Should this request be marked as fulfilled? fabaaun made a tab for it, but the requester asked for an acoustic picking arrangement of it. I won't mark it as fulfilled until the requester verifies that this is what he/she wants.

Deku Palace 6 years 22 weeks ago

Nice tab. That song will always remind me of Rise stripper shadow. Disturbing yes but strangly tempting. Ewww.

How about a Persona in general ost project. That would be pure awesomeness.

I'll Face Myself (Boss Battle Theme) 6 years 22 weeks ago

Well it took me like 2 minutes to tab the beginning so here it is. I didn't work on the timing, just the notes.

E||--------------------|------------------------|--------------------|
B||--------8-----------|--------8-6-------------|--------8-----------|
G||----------------7-8-|------------8-5-8-7-4---|----------------7-8-|
D||--6-5-6---6-5-6-----|--6-5-6---------------5-|--6-5-6---6-5-6-----|
A||--------------------|------------------------|--------------------|
E||--------------------|------------------------|--------------------|

--------------------------------|--------------------||
--------8-6-------------------6-|--8-----8-8-6---6---||
------------8-5-8-9-4---5-7-8---|--------------8---7-||
--6-5-6---------------5---------|----5h6-------------||
--------------------------------|--------------------||
--------------------------------|--------------------||

It's pretty much split into separate sections

The Almighty 6 years 22 weeks ago

Bout 7 months late, but for future reference (NOTE-Not mine):

www.e-pix3l.com/KiraSensei-UTAT-FFCC.gp5

Under the Apple Tree 6 years 22 weeks ago

Awesome Job

I'll Face Myself (Boss Battle Theme) 6 years 22 weeks ago

i can see that its out of tune. sadly ever since my parents moved the house around i havent been able to find my tuner. so i tried doing it by ear. Also it would be appreciated if anyone here could check out my youtube channel and see some of my band covers.

Final Fantasy 7 main theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

Only been playing a year, eh? That's pretty cool that you're getting into finger picking already. I didn't get into finger picking at all until like 3 years after I started playing.

Anyway, not bad for only a year's experience, unfortunately your guitar sounds a little out of tune. Just keep praciting and be sure to tune your guitar next time before you record.

Final Fantasy 7 main theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

This is remarkable, let alone i'm horrible with past attempts at tabs for this song. Bravo.

God Knows 6 years 22 weeks ago

You know, sometimes it horrifies me how easily the majority of this community can be satisfied. Technically, tabs like this one (no offense, archard) are just the first step to an arrangement: An accurately transcribed melody. But well, one recognizes the song and one can easily play it. Awesome, but is it actually awesome on a scale of 5 stars? I doubt.
Don't get me wrong: Rating all current 'transcriptions' down to 2 stars would be just as pointless. Yet I don't think it's fair to have archard's Song of Healing right after Kabukibear's 1000 Words and takaf221's Far Off Promise at the Top Rated Tabs. All of them with a 100% 5-star-rating...

Melodies of Life 6 years 22 weeks ago

I'm sure it's because I usualy don't do fingerpicking, but I can play all kind of shred junk, which I dont even like, but not this.

Title Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

Faster than I expected XD

I hope it sounds OK for you.

Deku Palace 6 years 22 weeks ago

It sure does! Besides being great games, the MI series had such great music... The Curse of MI songs are my favorites, but MI 1 and 2 also had great music. I'll try to tab more MI musics for sure =]

Selection Screen 6 years 22 weeks ago

Man, I forgot how irritating, yet amazing, sound this one is! I'll have it done in no time.

But tell me, can you play with two notes the same time?

Something like:

e|---0---| and e|--2--|
B|---12--| B|--3--|

It's easy, just use your middle finger with the pick. But can you do it? XD

Deku Palace 6 years 22 weeks ago

Heres the link! The link button didnt work :(

Deku Palace 6 years 22 weeks ago

Sounds interesting, we could if I have time.

I'll Face Myself (Boss Battle Theme) 6 years 22 weeks ago

Awesome, thanks for putting this up!

I have a request in for The Almighty from this game, but I'll probably try figuring it out myself once I get the time. Maybe we can get a Persona 4 OST project going :)

I'll Face Myself (Boss Battle Theme) 6 years 22 weeks ago

I play it more like this:
e|0--1-3-16h17h16----|
Sounds a bit better. But otherwise, nice tab! :)

Donut Plains 6 years 22 weeks ago

Thanks guys!

Chaos' Temple 6 years 22 weeks ago

The numbers in parentheses are optional notes. You play them if you want. The notes you must keep holding are shown, then followed by a L-letter. Something like this:

e|-1-2-3-4-5-------------L-|-6-7-8-9-10--------------L-|

I'm sure about the parentheses, not very sure about the L.

Chaos' Temple 6 years 22 weeks ago

Those numbers in parentheses just mean "keep holding the note" I believe. They aren't tapped harmonics.

Chaos' Temple 6 years 22 weeks ago

Could anyone explain this to me? Just started playing about a week ago, loving the final fantasy music. some of it is easy for a beginner like me =D

Chaos' Temple 6 years 22 weeks ago

best tab on the site

you couldnt post a tab with the rythm stumming on it could you? thanks

Jecht's Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

But where are the bass notes?
archard you arrange the melody but you never input the rhythm or the bass line

i find these missing from alot of your pieces

Melodies of Life 6 years 22 weeks ago

Alright I had some extra time on my hands so I tabbed it out. I know the time signatures are probably wrong in the first half but whatever.

http://cpxazn.co.cc/tabs/I'll Face Myself.gp5

I'll Face Myself 6 years 22 weeks ago

Man, this is beautiful. It's a little hard to play, but when you do it sounds great! Good job!

Epoch ~Wings That Cross Time~ 6 years 22 weeks ago

I love the Monkey Island games!! I've played a lot of MI 1 and 2 music on piano but I never tried on guitar before. Maybe the site needs more MI tabs. :-)

Selection Screen 6 years 22 weeks ago

Glad I could help. =]

Selection Screen 6 years 22 weeks ago

Great song and very easy to play :D

Epona's Song 6 years 22 weeks ago

My problem with this lead guitar lick which is played many times throughout the song is that it just doesn't sound right.
--------------------|--------------------|
----------15--------|----------15--------|
------14------------|------14------------|
--12----------------|--12----------------|
--------------------|--------------------|
--------------------|--------------------|
What sounds right to me is
--------------------|--------------------|
----------15--------|----------15--------|
--------------------|--------------------|
--12--15------------|--12--15------------|
--------------------|--------------------|
--------------------|--------------------|

Windmill Hut 6 years 22 weeks ago

Now THIS is a shredfest :D
Gonna be a pleasure to try to memorize this ^^
Great tab =)

Final Bowser Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

Here I already told u on msn

Knight of the Wind (Crush 40) 6 years 22 weeks ago

beautiful work. perfect excecution to. can you post a tab of your version please? all the others i find sound choppy and play funny.

Water Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

Waltz for the Moon 6 years 22 weeks ago

thanks, man^^

Naruto Main Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago

Oh really? Do you have an official soundtrack or something?

In the Wind 6 years 22 weeks ago

yamsa requested the Main Theme, not any Opening Theme. So his request is 100% accurate.

Naruto Main Theme 6 years 22 weeks ago