Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

that tab is already on this site, i learned it just a month ago

edit: http://www.gametabs.net/anime/full-metal-alchemist/brothers-theme

Brothers (bratja) 6 years 29 weeks ago

auriplane said

Meet Bongo Bongo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4br8sn4DDyE

Oh, no wonder no one voted for him.

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

consider trying it when your guitar gets fixed m8?

Normal battle theme (lonlonjp version) 6 years 29 weeks ago

WOW WOW WOW EPIC WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

EPIC EPIC WIN

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG TOTLA OWNAGE TBFCBAATM

PWND TO THE MAX LOL

Aerith's Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

Now that I looked here again, I noticed that there is an awesome (not literally) boss that is not listed... where is the Great Mighty Poo (Conker's Bad Fur Day)?!

He sings opera, he trows his "excrements" at you, he eat raw (and living) corn, he even can do a poo-warp-special-move!!

Meet Bongo Bongo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4br8sn4DDyE

COMPLETE COMPLETE!?
Whoa!!!
THanks

Pegasus Fantasy (Neoclassical Version) 6 years 29 weeks ago

What is bongo bongo O.o?

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

Awesome song/soundtrack. You did a fine job playing, but the guitar isn't as "present" as I'd expect it- very likely due to YouTube's terrible audio. Still sounds great!

Stickerbrush Symphony 6 years 29 weeks ago

he closed his youtube, remember?

Radical Dreamers 6 years 29 weeks ago

hey look, bongo bongo got a vote, lol. go ganon!

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

I would have voted for Kefka. but <3 Magus!

Awww, Kefka is losing

Awesome TAB. This is like the perfect bragging rights song I need right now :P
Playing piano songs on guitar is always sweet!
Thanks.

But yeah, that chord you were unsure of is kind of wrong. I can't say much.. but I think the link that Anonymous provided has the right chord.

;)

The Nightmare's Beginning 6 years 29 weeks ago

I don't really know what to say, that was gooooood.

Boss Battle Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

I've found that it's easier to play the 4th part of the tab by replacing the 4's on the third string, with open notes on the second. For me, it just feels more comfortable.

E E E Q E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E W
|-------2------2--5-----3-----2---3-----2-----3---0----|
|-----2----2--------1-0---0-1---1-----0-----0---0-2----|
|---2--------2----------------------0-----0-------2----|
|-0---------------0---------------2-----0-----2---2----|
|------------------------------------------------------|
|------------------------------------------------------|

Breezy 6 years 29 weeks ago

:O :O :O omg... what happendd????

Radical Dreamers 6 years 29 weeks ago

Thanks! It's my favorite game.

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

NOOOOOOO! It's GONE!

Radical Dreamers 6 years 29 weeks ago

Awesome!
Do I always have to go to this forum post to access it (although I know I can save it), or will you get it into the PC section?
Oh yeah and the Orange Box was released on Xbox 360 and PS3, so... Yeah.

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

God, I keep forgetting- i finished and posted in submission:

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

I didnt use power chords though =D
Lucky you!

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

Hehe, just my way of thinking =D
Yeah- its a PC game anyway isnt it? I mean only for PC?

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

i just miss out the dead notes and the ties notes, no need for them they just make thing ALOT more complicated

The Sight of Spira 6 years 29 weeks ago

Oh yeah. Don't put it in Xbox 360 or PS3, make sure you put it in the PC section.

Console FPSers are wrong.

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

OH MY GOD FINALLY.
I thought i's never recieve a reply, and three came at once!
I'm not bothered if you mislaid the tab, as Long as you get it finished. We need to bring this song, and game, to justice.
Power chords though...
If there's anything I remember from my Music lessons, a block chord on the piano has the same sound as the middle key played... If I play just the middle note in the power chord, I hope it'll have the same effect... (using too many elpisises XD)
I don't mind.

B |--3-------2---2-|--3-------3---3-|--3---3-----3---|------3---|
D |----2-------3---|----0-------0---|----0---------0-|----1-----|
G |3---------------|----------------|----------------|--3-------|
A |----------------|1---------------|3---------------|----------|
E |----------------|----------------|----------------|4---------|

*Repeat from the start.

play this in time with the melody

Frontier Village Dali 6 years 29 weeks ago

with the melody you need a second guitar to play the arpegio

here's a link

Frontier Village Dali 6 years 29 weeks ago

i have commented on the video of him doing it

Normal battle theme (lonlonjp version) 6 years 29 weeks ago

awesomeness

Zelda's Lullaby 6 years 29 weeks ago

I forgot, we also did Another World of Beasts before this one. Anyway, if anybody's interested, we have an earlier mix of the song without key stuff and diferrent drums - http://auriplane.net/jenova1.mp3 The drums aren't as good, but it's closer to the actual song.

J-E-N-O-V-A (with Juja) 6 years 29 weeks ago

it's easy to play and it sounds great.

Song of Healing 6 years 29 weeks ago

I made a tab for this, because I play it differently and my guitar doesn't have enough frets to play it transposed an octave up, so I can't play that other tab.

I also did a bass tab a while back. I am marking this fulfilled :-)

Bubble Bobble Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

That was pretty boss. I think Donkey Kong Country 2 might have the best music in the series.

Stickerbrush Symphony 6 years 29 weeks ago

Yes it is hard... if i had my guitar fixed i'd say "Sure, i'm game!" but i can't because the bridge is broken... soo... why don't you ask him?...
i know he doesn't give tablatures but he does give tips, and that would help your guitar skills too.

Normal battle theme (lonlonjp version) 6 years 29 weeks ago

Any tip ?
my finger are too short...
i have to move they faaaaast.....

The Sight of Spira 6 years 29 weeks ago

Sephirot is in the first place!
The colossi and ganon comes form the second plaaacE!
the race is burning up!
who will win!?

COFCOFsephirotCOFCOF

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

I was an anoymous user a loooong time :O...
well im not an active user.. but im registered now >__>
maybe cuz' i felt like i had to give something in exchange :O

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

Im sorry poke-dude- I might finish a lot later than i thought-
I finished it and then i accidentally deleted it =(

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

Thank you so much for putting up this tab. I absolutely love the guitar in this game

Rumbling Highway 6 years 29 weeks ago

I already got the melody down =D

1/3 done!

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

No way! I completely forgot about this game!
I'll start tabbing it right away- But there are power chords in this song 0_o
Theyre necessary!

Main Theme 6 years 29 weeks ago

Just imagine if I let anonymous users vote... the ratio of anonymous to registered users on the site is usually like 10:1 at any given time, unfortunately :(

Who is your favorite video game boss? 6 years 29 weeks ago

This should be one fret down. This tab matches the MIDI but the MIDI is in A instead of Ab for some reason. The SNES version is in Ab.

Kind of weird actually--a lot of songs are in a different key from each iteration of SF to the next. I just noticed my Ryu tab is right for the original game, but wrong for Super (which is the game I submitted it under). D'oh.

Character Select 6 years 29 weeks ago

Wow 68 votes! This site really has grown a lot in the past few months =)

Fixed, thanks

Power-Hungry Fool 6 years 29 weeks ago

wow awesome tab, thanks a lot!!!

Far Off Promise 6 years 29 weeks ago

psycho mantis, kefka and sephiroth.
;)

!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been planning on doing this song for a while but now i don't have to! perfect dude this is awesome to play

Power-Hungry Fool 6 years 29 weeks ago

It should say "Drop-D tuning", but it says "standard tuning"

Power-Hungry Fool 6 years 29 weeks ago