Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

It doesn't sound like Chinese...

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 30 weeks ago

Omigod these tabs are perfect!!!!
you did and amazing job with them!!
Thanks for posting these!!!!

Blinded by Light 3 years 30 weeks ago

Thanks a bunch

Kraid's Lair 3 years 30 weeks ago

Oh man, my bad, I forgot to mention this link!
So, that tab works well... except for the beginning of the Verse.
I don't understand it, maybe I jsut suck. But it feels like there are more notes that should be played somewhere around "B --15--14--".
Any tips?

Fog 3 years 30 weeks ago

beast cover

Gangplank Galleon 3 years 30 weeks ago

Hyvä tabu! Paljon nostalgia-arvoa ^^. Itellä meni helpommin tuo drop D:llä soitettuna.

Sorrow 3 years 30 weeks ago

Hey!
Someone made it on Gamefaqs, the tab is not that bad : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945498-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4/47762...

Fog 3 years 30 weeks ago

Couldn't find the tab? Did you not check this site http://www.gametabs.net/game/1669

Nice playing

Spirit of Bladehenge 3 years 30 weeks ago

No problem xDD

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Interesting ! I'm gonna try it. Thanks

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Yeah I'm a sadistic :D

Dear You 3 years 30 weeks ago

If you can find an instrumental version of the songs, you could use Chords.FM and upload the mp3 to it?

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

With yr music skill.. You probably just need a bit of training, after time, I 'm sure u can have fun with singing Auriplane. Singing is a very funny entertainment for me ( Singing right isn't really the point )

I like the voice who sings Roll's theme (風よ伝えて) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3HsMz0MVMc
Nice song, I want sing it too :D arghh where are the damn chords for this song ? T_T

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Well hello there :D

Gangplank Galleon 3 years 30 weeks ago

sorry but there is an easier version that is not as difficult to play guitar and half still get to do that and wanted to know if the same song could become easier :D

Love Theme 3 years 30 weeks ago

really love the whole DKC soundtrack <3

Gangplank Galleon 3 years 30 weeks ago

HoHo! Nostalgia!
Nice cover btw .w.
5 star from the pasta boy

Gangplank Galleon 3 years 30 weeks ago

Haha, that'd be cool xD

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Il see what i can do after college. Have you got skype or anything?

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

xD When I get better at it, want me to do a cover? x3

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

diralark said

Yeah repost a new one, in English if u don't feel yrself a jap singer. I'm French , for me Japanese is very confortable to sing coz Japanese langague share same sounds as French, but for English people is prob difficult.

When your L1 has a sound similar to a sound in your L2, it's more difficult to learn than if it were totally different. That's because you have a natural inclination to use the phonology of your L1 in the former case, but not the latter. (See Jim Flege's research on L1-L2 interaction.) French does not contain the sounds of Japanese; nor does English.

Anyway, I think singing in English is fine! Though Japanese is a pretty language. Someday, I think it'd be fun to do a cover of Roll's theme (風よ伝えて), but I'm a terrible singer, so thus far I've taken pity on the world and held back ;-)

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

This is very good.

If there was even a very simple baseline it would be absolutely amazing.

OP-2 Type C 3 years 30 weeks ago

Btw I would like to sing it too , since I finally found lyrics (here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZLXB3ohzc)

Just i'm curious to know where are you find chord ? I tried a long time to find by myself but nothing, and only lyrics without chords .. :/

I ll can probably calculate chords from the tab but it seems a boring job to do.. T_T

Then if u can send me chords, it will be easier way :D

Thanks

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Thanks for le comment~ Whenever my colds gone I'll probably re-record it as I have a slightly better mic now xD

I also prefer the Jp vers, but I'm not that confident with singing in it xD English just makes it a lil easier for me ^^

Dear You (English) 3 years 30 weeks ago

..I just can't resist putting your tracks on my mp3 : D

Leave Time For Love (Epic Game Music) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Balla swag

Dark Cave 3 years 30 weeks ago

What the hell are you talking about; this tab is great.

Dark Cave 3 years 30 weeks ago

D|------------------2-2-4-2-2-2-4-2------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4---|
G|----------------------------------2-2-4-2-5-2-4-2------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

ok sorry

New Age Hippie Theme 3 years 30 weeks ago

Yeah, I have it. Just went back listening and playing your tab. I don't meant to be harsh or anything but I think a couple notes are wrong. Like at the point after the series of 2 chords are played and then the 0 open strings. The 4 on the high E I believe should be a 3. If this is unclear let us know. I'd love to see this tab improve, I'm a huge Eureka 7 fan.

Zetsubou no Naka no Nukumori - Shikashi 3 years 30 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Leave Time For Love (Epic Game Music) 3 years 30 weeks ago

Great recording! And also a nice arranged video :D

Leave Time For Love (Epic Game Music) 3 years 30 weeks ago

WOOOOOOOOOOORRRDDDDDD!

Leave Time For Love (Epic Game Music) 3 years 30 weeks ago

make this song, pls

Night of the Mutants 3 years 30 weeks ago

i´m agree, lovely melody but its so short...i will submit a updated version, with pdf and a new recording.

Face It Later 3 years 30 weeks ago

Have you listen the original soundtrack?

Zetsubou no Naka no Nukumori - Shikashi 3 years 30 weeks ago

Do whatever you like with the titles :-D

Leave Time For Love (Epic Game Music) 3 years 30 weeks ago

i put the wrong tab in the link. its fixed now.

Lizard Dance 3 years 31 weeks ago

sir0nion said

i made this to practice hybrid picking. i use a pick for the low notes and finger picks on my middle and ring fingers. i got to hit up the woodshed so i can record this.

I would be very much be interested in seeing how this is played!

Green Hill Zone 3 years 31 weeks ago

Hehe! I had guessed it was to practice alternating thumb-index on bass notes.

Green Hill Zone 3 years 31 weeks ago

Green Hill Zone 3 years 31 weeks ago

damn. so much 16ths :3 mmm. looks yummy. thanks!!

Green Hill Zone 3 years 31 weeks ago

i can hear the birds chirping.
i play this a lot when im just idly holding a guitar. well, not this exactly. but the way i play it. you understand.

Bed and Breakfast 3 years 31 weeks ago

it's so fast @_@

Green Hill Zone 3 years 31 weeks ago

The EX version works too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5dOb_N4wV8

Both are awesome

Little Busters! 3 years 31 weeks ago

really solid playing bro!

Pokemon Center Theme 3 years 31 weeks ago

A|--0-0-2-0-0-0-2-0--------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------2-2-4-2-2-2-4-2------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4---|
G|----------------------------------2-2-4-2-5-2-4-2------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
New Age Hippie Theme 3 years 31 weeks ago

Wow thx lol appreciated coming from such a good guitarist

Pokemon Center Theme 3 years 31 weeks ago

may be not as good as should be, but I'm tried my best :)
and it's only tabs for chorus part...
i can play verse, but it sounds really weird, so only this

http://www.gametabs.net/files/user/ego_17/Tsubasa%20Wo%20Kudasai%20Choru... (gp5)

Tsubasa wo Kudasai 3 years 31 weeks ago