Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

El hombre sabe!

Holding My Thoughts in My Heart 2 years 18 weeks ago

Thanks guys! Now i'm in the mood to tab some stuff again.

Black Omen 2 years 18 weeks ago

I don't really know what to say when you submit a new tab, they're all so flawless somehow lol.

Or in other words: Again a really good arrangement + thanks for that! Thought every good CT song was already tabbed out :D I was mistaken!

Black Omen 2 years 18 weeks ago

Thanks, and I agree that a lot of western composers are underrepresented on this site, especially as far as fingerstyle arrangements go.

I love all infinity engine games, and will one day cover all the great music from them!

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

Great playing/Arrangement as always. I did not like this game that much but the soundtrack was nice. It is good day when Inon Zur gets some love on this site. I really hope you will do some more infinity engine game music Arrangements in the near future. Maybe something from Planescape torments soundtrack like Deionarra's Theme.

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

Killer arrangement. You should do more Chrono trigger songs.

Black Omen 2 years 18 weeks ago

Cool. Apparently they're bringing a lot of the Ys games to steam btw.

I've really only played wanderers from Ys III but I liked it a lot.

Ernst 2 years 18 weeks ago

I really like this. Nice job.

Dango Daikazoku 2 years 18 weeks ago

thanks!

Kurapika's Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

you're making a very good job with that tab^^
if you want to know, i'm making tab for Palm Brinks, Peace of the World and Rainbow Butterfly Woods ;)

Veniccio 2 years 18 weeks ago

I enjoy this recording and this song~

Clock Town 2 years 18 weeks ago

Vennicio
I had started tabbing it for solo guitar, but if you wanted just the background and the lead, its pretty easy to pick apart~
this is what I have so far- I don't really think I need any help on it (unless the timing is horribly off and i'm just retarded) but max you should tab out some more dark cloud 2 songs while I work on this one :D
odds are this'll be done by the end of the week

Veniccio 2 years 18 weeks ago

if you need help i will love to help you tabbing out the rest of the song ;)

Veniccio 2 years 18 weeks ago

i feel like i was still playing ms

Ellinia 2 years 18 weeks ago

first game I ever had on the gamecube! lots of fun, and I remember this song! thanks for tabbing it, sounds pretty good!

Cass' Pass 2 years 18 weeks ago

Thx, Ive just discovering this incredible tab now!!!

Mabe Village 2 years 18 weeks ago

Just a note:

E  E  E  E  E  E   E  E
--2--0-----0--2--0------4--|
--------2-----0-----12-----|
---------------------------|
-----0-----0-----0------0--|
---------------------------|
--5-----5------------------|

The (12) in that phrase should be a harmonic. I guess if you really wanted to, you could play the actual note, but I find it much easier with it being a harmonic.

This goes with pretty much every (12) in the piece.

Dango Daikazoku 2 years 18 weeks ago

Awesome tab but there was one slight problem I saw.

On bar 4, 7,22, and 24 you have:
e|------------------------|
B|------------------------|
G|----6-7-9-7-6-----------|
D|-5h7----------7-5--5h7--|
A|------------------------|
E|------------------------|

When I was playing while the song was in the background, I realized a small difference in pitch near the end. I found that this fits in better:
e|------------------------|
B|------------------------|
G|----6-7-9-7-6-----------|
D|-5h7----------9-7--5h7--|
A|------------------------|
E|------------------------|

Funimation DVD Opening 2 years 18 weeks ago

Bah some of you guys are just insane players, haven't seen a disappointing challenge yet!

Awesome tab

Want You Gone 2 years 18 weeks ago

please do finish it. any tab of the dark cloud series would be good.

Veniccio 2 years 18 weeks ago

With the right effects, it's damn near perfect

Who Am I? 2 years 18 weeks ago

Indeed, I'm still waiting for that Okami arrangement :'(

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

Oh :p Maybe it was Rex who asked!

Yeah I should.. Today I'm in a guitar mood, so who knows..! Actually, I'm still improving certain parts that I'm not yet content with! I'll make it a priority though, hehe.

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

yeah I really enjoy the second guitar =D good job ^_^

Link

Lake Hylia 2 years 18 weeks ago

Dude, calm down, it was a joke. XD I love me some fingerstyle too. :P

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

Ha ha oh wow, don't incite a war here! Both styles offer a freedom the other cannot achieve,...believe me man, I love electric, it's versatility(and how), but there's something to be said for classical guitar. It almost becomes a piano in the right hands.

AND

Do I even have to bring up Flamenco guitar? Listen to anything by Rodrigo Y Gabriela, my lord.
And I'm a metal head bro, I don't own an acoustic!

Wow, I'm at a loss for words *L_* Simply Amazing
This arrangement is so captivating for me.

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

You fingerstylers are just jealous because you're restricted by a deadline. The electric...is FREEDOM!

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

"Gametabs Riff of the Spring/Summer/Autumn/Winter" - can be extended if really needed.

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

NICE THANKZ!! ^^ been looking for it. .

Tale of the East 2 years 18 weeks ago

StrangeJam said

This is the major issue I think. I'm very busy during the week myself and don't get any free time really until Thursday night of any given week. The only reason I've even been on gametabs all week is cause i'm on break xD I say we try a 2 week period or we change the due date for a sunday.

Riff/Lick of the Bi-Weekly

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

real point is, even if you don't manage to master it and record it, if you practiced it, you will have certainly improved! though, it is safe to assume that this, in practice, has discouraged some people. Then again, most of us, the ones who have been actively participating in the electric guitar edition, have indeed been really busy lately lol.

fatalfable said

well the intention is to do it every week its just that no one posts until a week after it was supposed to be finished xD

That's exactly my point is maybe a week isn't enough time. I'm not exactly busy myself but people don't want to rush out a recording they want time to practice the piece and then also make the recording sound good.

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

See my suggestion in the 6th challenge. Weekly isn't the problem; having no breaks is.

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

Don't feel bad the fingerstyle challenge has stagnated some as well. Maybe doing this EVERY week as opposed to biweekly is too short a time span...Idunno.

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

IM READY FOR SOME ALTERNATE PICKING SWEEPS WITH ACOUSTIC FUCK YEAH!!! I really hope this contest comes back to life. Its the only reason I ever touch my electric.

Gametab's Riff of the Week #7 winner! 2 years 18 weeks ago

I started this game as soon as it went free2play :D Really like it, your tabs are totally underrated. You're easily one of the best tabbers on this site.

Forgotten Sorrow 2 years 18 weeks ago

I don't remember if I asked you to arrange that one, but I do remember you talking about it (and I may have seen some of it). Send me a PM of what you have so far or something!

Also, you should finally record and upload your Aerith's Theme arrangement! It is the best Aerith's Theme arrangement that I have seen... don't let the world suffer without it any longer! :P

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

Oh I didn't mean that in a nagging way mebro - I really appreciate what you're doing and I'n content to wait for as long as it takes you to make an arrangement that meets your standards. But ohhhh man I seriously can't wait to play it, I've actually been checking the front page every day for the past few days for it haha

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

Oh nowhere in particular, just busy with uni ;x

(You better behave or I'll never be able to finish that Okami arrangement..!)

(It was you who asked me to arrange it right..? XD;; )

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

Aww, really? <3~ Maybe I should hang out around here more often then!

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

meh

X-Hunted 2 years 18 weeks ago

The Return

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

Oh, Mai. Where have you been? D:

(I still need you to send that ocarina you promised me.)

Gathering Stars In The Night Sky 2 years 18 weeks ago

The game has some good points, and the soundtrack is one of them. Nice and clean arrangement, you know we all love these.

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

I liked hawke! The female one :3

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago

Ta. I'm halfway through the Romance 2 arrangement btw. It's predictably difficult, which is why it's taking so long.

Hawke Family Theme 2 years 18 weeks ago