Login or Register to remove this ad.

The drums are a bit quite but I really like how you had them bounce from left to right, makes for a nifty effect whether I'm listnening through my sound system or my Sennhisers.

It did end a bit abruptly for my taste but it was still a badass cover and came out really clean :P

Don't forget to post this in the FF7 album section!

Jenova Absolute 3 years 40 weeks ago

Awesome arrangement!

Jenova Absolute 3 years 40 weeks ago

this is pretty solid, always loved this song!
i have some opinions to share with you about the mixing though!
all of the guitar tones are too similar, in a recording with so many guitars you should try to vary the tones you use else it comes out sounding kind of plain D:
also the drums are a little quiet but that could be my headphones being a pair of butts, they have been quite butty lately

Jenova Absolute 3 years 40 weeks ago

nope lol. I'm lucky if the rent gets paid and college and food. I would get an acoustic before that anyways and maybe a new effects unit or computer. As you can see my list gets pretty long before Bass comes up! :P

World Revolution |m| 3 years 40 weeks ago

All I can think about when I hear this song is the puppy :)

Market theme 3 years 40 weeks ago

Are you ever going to buy a bass?

World Revolution |m| 3 years 40 weeks ago

^-^

Market theme 3 years 40 weeks ago

Lol smart ass.

World Revolution |m| 3 years 40 weeks ago
World Revolution |m| 3 years 40 weeks ago

This is quite good. I do like the tuning 6 to F#. =)

Celes 3 years 40 weeks ago

The big O?

World Revolution |m| 3 years 40 weeks ago

As you I can play it easier atm, except bar n°39 which was tricky, then... no more now since I replaced it by:

VIII
H
---L---------8--10-----8--10--|
--------------------8---------|
------------------------------|
---------6--10----------------|
------5-----------------------|
---4--------------------------|

Aozora Loop 3 years 41 weeks ago

The short bass sounded intentional to me, was weird at first but liked it overall.

The promise 3 years 41 weeks ago

You where very solid while fallowing the main theme but when once you hit 1:10 you started to fall apart with those bass notes, if you where able to let them ring out for longer it would have turned out very nice I think.

Still props for being original with it, still one of my fav songs from XIII

The promise 3 years 41 weeks ago

My favorite song to play. It awesome.

Menu 1 3 years 41 weeks ago

Very nice and Super easy too!

Wii Shop Channel 3 years 41 weeks ago

Awesome song but can you please provide the solo in the tab too? I know it has nothing to do with the song but I really want to play the whole song including the solo in my school's talent show. Please provide the solo!

Zora's Domain 3 years 41 weeks ago

This is amazing, well done.

In the Houses 3 years 41 weeks ago

After practing for over a year I can finally play this song at a slow speed! Great tab. I cant wait to get my speed better and play it 100%.

Aozora Loop 3 years 41 weeks ago

Awesome, thanks for providing that link. I've been stuck on a mobile device and couldn't quite get the "non-mobile" link to work.

Kazham 3 years 41 weeks ago

Wow, that's a good one.

Alma's music box 3 years 41 weeks ago

This link works for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsXFxjNXt-I

Kazham 3 years 41 weeks ago

Do you want the actual bassline, or the notes that guy is playing?

By the way, Kaze yo Tsutaete has a different bassline than Where the Wind Blows, which is the English version. (The English version is arranged differently, and isn't just the same song with English lyrics.) Which version are you looking for?

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 41 weeks ago

The title is 未来へ (mirai e), not mirae_i. It means "to the future". It is not the singer.

It is a song by kiroro. The song is not called kiroro.

It is not from Final Fantasy. It's not game music at all.

kiroro 3 years 41 weeks ago

Thanks, I really appreciated it.

Cold Blood (Cover) 3 years 41 weeks ago

I like to play these high notes as artificial harmonics, sounds similiar and makes the playing more comfortable. You can also combine it with a little upstroke on the 2 harmonics if one isnt enuff for you.

The E 10 can be played with the right hand etc. To me it's always a good idea to fiddle around with different methods of playing until something feels like the "right way" to play. No need to understand a tab as "set in stone", there is always room for change that everyone benefits from individually if that makes sense lol.

Dire, Dire, Docks 3 years 41 weeks ago

musenji said

Measure four, and all the ones like it, where it jumps from fret 3 or 1 to fret 15 or 12 in the span of one eighth note (no rest between), mean this is lost to me as I understand it. And I was looking forward to playing this one. :( I guess I'll still try the rest of it!

yeah....in one of the recordings I saw someone just play the notes an octave lower but I know that bugged trang XD.

Idunno do what works for you ¯\_(°_o)/¯. There was a time when I was going to record this but I could never make those jumps smoothly or accurately.

Dire, Dire, Docks 3 years 41 weeks ago

Dire, Dire, Docks 3 years 41 weeks ago

If you would like to support the industry, you could always buy the book and have lots of final fantasy tabs.

Or you could google final fantasy solo guitar collections .zip
it literally takes like two minutes

The Day Will Come 3 years 41 weeks ago

It would be in the book

The Day Will Come 3 years 41 weeks ago

Right, i looked for that, but couldn't find the individual tab anywhere. i'm asking if anybody can direct me to just the tab

The Day Will Come 3 years 41 weeks ago

I want to see this too.

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 41 weeks ago

jah, I know that feeling... it's the bad side effect of practice and experience that one's old stuff will lose against the new...
...but If there wouldn´t have been the old stuff, now the new would sound like the old ... xD

World Revolution |m| 3 years 41 weeks ago

I hated the quality of the older recording I did. So I redid it

World Revolution |m| 3 years 41 weeks ago

Great! You don´t need to hate that theme xD

World Revolution |m| 3 years 41 weeks ago

Yessssss

World Revolution |m| 3 years 41 weeks ago

Thanks, I looked it up to confirm that you were right, and I changed it. (I didn't update the files in the download link. The submitter will have to do that if they want to.)

Omae no Daiji na Renchuu Nara Iru daro Omae no Naka ni 3 years 41 weeks ago

Kamagata Eiichi isn't the composer, Audio Highs is.

Omae no Daiji na Renchuu Nara Iru daro Omae no Naka ni 3 years 41 weeks ago

this is legit production. very nice.

Cold Blood (Cover) 3 years 41 weeks ago

Good job. Very obscure tune: I like it!

Enter Ganondorf 3 years 41 weeks ago

I think the third row should be

(D) (C)     (F)   (G)   (Bb)(C)   (Bb)    (C)
e|-------------8-10--------------------------------|
B|---------8---------8---------8-------------8-----|
G|-7---9-10------------9---7-----9---7-5-7-----9---|
D|-------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------|

instead of

(D) (C)     (F)   (G)   (Bb)(C)   (Bb)    (C)
e|-------------8-10--------------------------------|
B|---------8---------8---------8-------------8-----|
G|-7---9-10------------9---7-----9---7---7-----9---|
D|------------------------------------10-----------|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------|

because it is more easy to play.

Ballad of the Goddess 3 years 41 weeks ago

Ohh So it can be sing playing the first part wahhh that's great -(^_^)- TYVM

A Song for Time (Duet) 3 years 41 weeks ago

from the solo collections book

The Day Will Come 3 years 41 weeks ago

Very nice playing, that's one of my favorite songs from final fantasy. I couldn't find the tab though, do you happen to have a link to it?

The Day Will Come 3 years 41 weeks ago

This may be the only proposed change that seems legit slides aside

Zelda's Lullaby 3 years 41 weeks ago

Thanks auri! I just changed them strings on my bass! :D And yeah, something went wrong when the file was converting in my video editing software. But maybe I'll try your suggestion!

Casino Park 3 years 41 weeks ago

I love the way your bass sounds xD

It's a really good song. I don't know the original, 'cause I didn't play that game, but it sounds really nice the way you played it. I don't know why you don't have a bazillion 5-star ratings yet!

The only criticism I can make is the way it ended. It seems like it got cut off a little bit before you finished fading out. If Youtube did that to you, maybe you could add a little extra blank space at the end? Hehe.

Anyway, I loved it!

Casino Park 3 years 41 weeks ago

Nice! This is a really unique and dynamic take on Haunted Graveyard.

The Haunted Graveyard [Epic Game Music] 3 years 41 weeks ago

Your songs are sounding better and better each time both from a mixing and arranging stand point. Keep it up and stick with it!

Casino Park 3 years 41 weeks ago