Login or Register to remove this ad.

I have a correction, the 2nd line of tabs should be:

|----5-7-----------|-8-108---7---8-7--|8---5-7-----------|
|-L----0-----------|------------------|------------------|
|------------------|-5-7-5---4---5-4--|5---2-4-----------|
|----7-------------|-0========---0====|===---0=======----|
|----8-10----------|------------------|------------------|
|-L----------------|------------------|------------------|

let the D string ring for the octave part.

and the last chord I made should be

The Ballad of Liu Lang 3 years 47 weeks ago

Thanks! I changed mine

The Ballad of Liu Lang 3 years 47 weeks ago

Thanks sir thedstring to answer my request, it helps me a lot, I always adore WoW music. I found from youtube today the whole MoP's OST and that is... so delicious :P

Btw I invite u put this link to your web browser favorites : http://www.gametabs.net/plants-vs-zombies/cerebrawl
There, a TrangOul comment contains the explanation to display tabs correctly in comments, like this :

|----5-7-----------|-8-108---7---8-7--|8---5-7-----------|
|-L----0-----------|------------------|------------------|
|------------------|-5-7-5---4---5-4--|5---2-4-----------|
|----7-------------|-0========---0====|===---0=======----|
|----8-10----------|------------------|------------------|
|-L----------------|------------------|------------------|

I like the use u did with "=" character, I never saw it before , & I'll remember it

The Ballad of Liu Lang 3 years 47 weeks ago

:D

Call of Magic (Main Theme) 3 years 47 weeks ago

the best guitar song !!!! °O°

Call of Magic (Main Theme) 3 years 47 weeks ago

Thanks again for all your hard work. Without it, this wouldn't have been possible. :)

The Ballad of Freddy Pharkas 3 years 47 weeks ago

Thanks ! U deleted my "no chinese lyrics" frustration, at least with these chords I ll can sing it "lalala" since now :D

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

haha, an megaman x acoustic version, sweet !

Chill Penguin Stage 3 years 47 weeks ago

Hey I didn't rate this yet! Well duh, we've been talking about the fingerings for like an hour. I'm thinking of recording this for my brother and his wife's unborn child, like a nursery tune.

Music Box 3 years 47 weeks ago

No worries champ, I'm tabbing Once Upon a Memory at the moment so keep an eye out for it when it's done

For River 3 years 47 weeks ago

Here it is

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

it needs to be approved first, so i guess give it a while

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

What happened, lost your electric this time around?

(http://www.gametabs.net/mega-man-x/chill-penguin-stage)

Chill Penguin Stage 3 years 47 weeks ago

What do you mean by "16th notes are swung"?

World 1 - Birabuto 3 years 47 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic! Well done Kabukibear you are incredible!!!!!!

World 4 - Chai 3 years 47 weeks ago

Nice ! Thank to you sir thedstring. No doubt I'll can use it, where can I find it ?

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

Ah you surely right, Blizzard programmers like add made-up languages in their games. I should have thought.

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

This song is great! It might just be my speakers but I'm getting a kind of crackly buzzy sound that's kind of annoying but other than that this sounds really good, so good job!

Inside the Castle Walls 3 years 47 weeks ago

The link in the description works fine for me, you just have to select the pdf file beneath the tab you want.

Laputa 3 years 47 weeks ago

I just made a tab for you. It was a very simple tune, it repeats a lot with only minor embellishments, so I just wrote it out, you can do your own embellishments

The Ballad of Liu Lang From His Descendant's Perspective 3 years 47 weeks ago

I love the idea, but yeah, distance man.

Out of the Cold 3 years 47 weeks ago

its definitely a possibility lololol

Out of the Cold 3 years 47 weeks ago

Gorgeous. I need to practice more.

I think something awesome would be to have a Gametabs get together to play duets/trios/whatever. Unfortunately we all live really far away from each other :p

Out of the Cold 3 years 47 weeks ago

Audio quality is getting better! Bite any harder and you might put a hole in your lip though lol

Out of the Cold 3 years 47 weeks ago

yet, another job well done keep it up Kabuki!

Grandma 3 years 47 weeks ago

good job I think eyeonflux is correct though.

Promise 3 years 47 weeks ago

If you are particularly interested in Hisaishi tabs, Leonbloy has some excellent arrangements.

Breeze On a Hill 3 years 47 weeks ago

This one somehow slipped past my attention. Nice Tab.

Compassion 3 years 47 weeks ago

doritofish said

Aerm... I wish to have your babies! Btw im looking for more beautifulk tabs like this one, what should i look up?

Here are some more arrangements by Ronito. http://www.gametabs.net/user/84/tabs

Unfortunately he seems to have stopped coming around gametabs for some time now so we probably wont see anything new from him :<

Breeze On a Hill 3 years 47 weeks ago

Breeze On a Hill 3 years 47 weeks ago

Ooh u lucky, I envy you about this ability. It takes me hours to do it.. exhausting :P anyway happy I can sing the song since now, it's a easy melody and it sounds surprisingly good even simply played with a nylon guitar. I don't know a lot about Japanese culture then I have to thank you to introduce me this awesome song.

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 47 weeks ago

Not to be ungrateful, but I can't *not* hear the chords when I listen ^-^;

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 48 weeks ago

Keep it up man. This is a good tab. Loved this movie haha playing this song brought back some memories!!!

The Huge Tree in the Tsukamori Forest 3 years 48 weeks ago

my Edit spoke about this version : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1GsxNjuoIg
I don't like the voices, the arrangments, instruments, well.. Nothing finally !!

Hopefully Japanese version so great than I look for Chords to sing it myself.
I could't find it from the web. Finally I used my ears to write these chords, If u are interested to work this song, I'll send u for free :)

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 48 weeks ago

:-D More LotW!!

Overworld Theme 3 years 48 weeks ago

I knew it would be you when I saw Legacy of the Wizard. Every song from this game is amazing.

Overworld Theme 3 years 48 weeks ago

I know it's weird to comment on your own tab, but I can't get enough of this song. I think it'd be cool to do straight covers of this soundtrack, but they're all so SHORT--is this why people do medleys??

Overworld Theme 3 years 48 weeks ago

nice one !

Cursed Clock Tower 3 years 48 weeks ago

great !

Abandoned Pit 3 years 48 weeks ago

wow ! good job !

farewell for now !

Crystal Teardrops 3 years 48 weeks ago

woah this song is cool

Woodtick 3 years 48 weeks ago

Did you just edit it to the Tatsunoko... version? That one's different, too ;-)

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 48 weeks ago

Or you can look up the script on google and won't miss anything on the psx.

Faraway Promise 3 years 48 weeks ago

musenji said

Someday I may actually down the money to buy this game, because it seems to be a good Squaresoft experience that I've really missed out on.

I have an extra copy you can have if youre ever in portland :P

Faraway Promise 3 years 48 weeks ago

Ha ! interesting informations, I didn't realize the difference. Well, since I am unable to find tab from the web, i guess any version will be ok, jap or english version, or both. as the bassline this guy play is really good (jap version) my favorite is this one :P

EDIT : Just grab & hear the eng version... hum that's so ugly, how can they did that T_T it's just a ruin :/ Well I believe I'm gonna work only on jap vers. :)

Where the Wind Blows (Roll Theme) - Kaze yo Tsutaete 3 years 48 weeks ago

Faraway Promise 3 years 48 weeks ago

*Listens to the piece*

....Figures. Of course you wouldn't request something EASY.

So off the ost comments, a guy or girl linked to their version:

Thoughts?

Woodtick 3 years 48 weeks ago

wha--what, auri making a request @_@.

Hope someone does it though, I love monkey island.

Woodtick 3 years 48 weeks ago

this is really nice. i was playing this on the piano last night.

Faraway Promise 3 years 48 weeks ago

This song is so great. I love the bass notes theyre so creepy and obnoxious. The whole song just sounds really ugly and obnoxious but in a good way.

That is my very-unmusical description.

Also I would love to see you rerecord this with what you've learned in the last 3+ years :)

Jesters of the Moon 3 years 48 weeks ago

Login or Register to remove this ad.