Login or Register to remove this ad. | Advertise Here

the eight melodies tab hasnt been arranged on its own as simply the melody, however it has been tabbed out as part of smiles and tears, in a more detailed sense.

Eight Melodies 3 years 23 weeks ago

I can not believe it's one of the best and most important songs of the game and no one has gone so far exept I!!!!!!!

Eight Melodies 3 years 23 weeks ago

I love this song, and this is probably the best tab for it...ever!

New Age Hippie Theme 3 years 23 weeks ago

That's a great song! I've got the notes down, and as long as school doesn't disrupt my tabbing, I can try to get this done by the end of this week. But no promises.

Sootopolis City 3 years 23 weeks ago

Would be amazing to see a full version of this!

Feista De Guerra 3 years 23 weeks ago

I actually found that too, haha here's the link http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1144021

Feista De Guerra 3 years 23 weeks ago

I updated the listen link!

Ending 3 years 23 weeks ago

Stumbled along this little tab, it's not mine and I can't recall where I got it from to give the credit or else I gladly would.

[Edit by mod to give credit to Ultimate-Guitar's user crmrz, thanks paperwings!]

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------3----|\
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------1--------|\
D|------------------0-2-3p2p0--2h3p2h3---2h3-----------3------------|\
A|---------0--2-3--------------------------------------------2---------------|\
E|---0--4-------------------------------------------------0-------------------|\
\
e|-----------------------0----------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
B|------------0--1--3-------3p1--------------------------------------------------------------------|\
G|---------2-------------------------2/1-----------1-2---3p2p1------------1--2-3-2-1h2p1---|\
D|------3----------------------------------3-2/3-------------------3--2/3-------------------------|\
A|---0------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
\
e|-------------------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------|\
B|-------------------------3---------------------------6--5h6-------------------------------|\
G|------------1-----------1-----------------------5-------------7--5--4/2/1---1-2---2---|\
D|----2---3------3-------3----------------5/7---------------------------------------3---3-|\
A|-------------------------2------------3-----------------------------------------------------|\
E|-------------------------0--------1---------------------------------------------------------|\
\
e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------0--------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------3--------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------1--------|
D|--3p2p0-----0-------------------------------------------0--2-3----3-------------|
A|------------3-----3p2p0------0---------------0---2-3--------------2-------------|
E|-----------------------------4------1--0-1--4------------------------0----------|
\
\
\
\
\
e|-----------------------------------------3p1---0-----0--1--3---3/4---3----------------|\
B|---1p0-----0---1p0---1--3--1------------------3---------------------------------------|\
G|---------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|\
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|}

Feista De Guerra 3 years 23 weeks ago

That's weird...
oh well,this one should be working =D

FFI end

Ending 3 years 23 weeks ago

the midi is really short =O

Ending 3 years 23 weeks ago

Hmmmm...... I might get some ideas later on.
Mean while, keep it up!
I know there's another way to solve it.

-Clash
Don't Give up!

Hell's Gate Open 3 years 23 weeks ago

I'll try and sus it out with that barre on four and see if I can't get it to work right. Thanks for your swift response =)

Not Tomorrow 3 years 23 weeks ago

*high five* Thanks for the kind words

Dark World 3 years 23 weeks ago

Glad you like it!

Dark World 3 years 23 weeks ago

damn. loved every bit of it. and a wonderful performance. had me watching throughout, listening and got a bobble head me going xD

the lead was awsome man! Woo! :3 high 5 man!

Dark World 3 years 23 weeks ago

The barre on the fourth fret is a little unusual, but I wouldn't change it for a barre on the seventh. I like to keep the open strings ringing as long as possible, and barring the seventh would muffle them earlier than the original fingering. As Karathrow mentioned, the transition to and from the barre on the seventh is also kind of awkward. When I'm arranging, I try to keep in mind that my fingers are unusually long, and I know that it is a pretty big stretch without a capo. However, I think it's very doable if put a capo on the third fret as I suggest at the top of my tab (without the capo, the arrangement is in a lower key than the original as well). Hope this helps...

Also, I'd be happy to post a video of my arrangement. Just buy me a camera and show me how to record :)...

Not Tomorrow 3 years 23 weeks ago

I think thats what I originally requested it be called, but someone told me it was incorrect!

Grab Grab Race 3 years 23 weeks ago

Good tab, but isn't this song called Bumper-Crop Bump?

Grab Grab Race 3 years 23 weeks ago

like this? It's a little difficult for me to barre this close without a cutout.

E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E E
E |------------------|------------------|
B |-----0-------0----|-----0------------|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4-0--|
D |-2-------0--------|-----------4------|
A |------------------|-3-------2--------|
E |------------------|------------------|

E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E S S  E E E E E E E E    E E E E S SSSSSE
E |------------------|------------------|-7-------7--------|-7-----7-7h8-7-----|
B |-----0-------0----|-----0------------|-----0-------0----|-----0---------8---|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4-0h2|---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----------|
D |-2-------0--------|-----------4------|---------0--------|--------------9----|
A |------------------|-3-------2--------|-7----------------|-3----------9---9--|
E |------------------|------------------|------------------|---------7---------|

E E E E E E E E    E E E E S SSSSSSS   E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E S S
E |-7-------7--------|-7-----7-7h8-7-----|-3-------2---3-5--|---0-----2-----0h2|
B |-----0-------0----|-----0---------8-8-|-----0-------0----|-----0------------|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----------|---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4----|
D |---------0--------|--------------9----|-2-------0--------|-----------4---4--|
A |-7----------------|-3----------9---9--|------------------|-3-------2--------|
E |------------------|---------7---------|------------------|------------------|

E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E S S  E E E E E E E E    E E E E S SSSSSE
E |-3---3-3-2---3-5--|---0-----3---2-0h2|-7-------7--------|-7-----7-7h8-7-----|
B |-----0-------0----|-----0------------|-8---0---7---0----|-5---0---------8---|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4----|---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-8---------|
D |-2-------0--------|-----------4---4--|------------------|--------------9----|
A |------------------|-3-------2--------|-7-------5--------|-3----------9---9--|

To Coda
    E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E E	   E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E S S
E |-7-------7--------|-7-----7-7---8-7--||-3-------2---3-5--|---0-----2-----0h2|
B |-8---0---7---0----|-5---0------------||-----0-------0----|-----0------------|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-8--------||---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4----|
D |------------------|-------------9----||-2-------0--------|-----------4---4--|
A |-7-------5--------|-3---------9---9--||------------------|-3-------2--------|
E |------------------|---------7--------||------------------|------------------|

E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E E    E E E E E SE. S S  E E E E E SE.  S S
E |-3---3-3-2---3-5--|---0-----2---3-5--|-7---7-7-10-7--7p5|-7---7-7-12-10--7-5|
B |-----0-------0----|-----0------------|-0-------0-----0--|-0-----------------|
G |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4----|-0-------0--------|-0---5---9---------|
D |-2-------0--------|-----------4---4--|-----5------------|---5---5--------5--|
A |------------------|-3-------2--------|---5---5---5---5--|-3---------10------|
E |------------------|------------------|-3----------------|-------------------|

E E E E E SE. S S  E E E E E E E E     E E E E E SE. S S  E E E E E SE.  S S
E |-7---7-7-10-7--7p5|-7---3---0---3-5---|-7---7-7-10-7--7p5|-7---7-7-12-10--7-5|
B |-0-------0-----0--|-0-------0-----5---|-0-------0-----0--|-0-----------------|
G |-0-------0--------|-0---5-----0-5-----|-0-------0--------|-0---5---9---------|
D |-----5------------|---5---5-----------|-----5------------|---5---5--------5--|
A |---5---5---5---5--|-3-------3-----3---|---5---5---5---5--|-3---------10------|
E |-3----------------|-------------------|-3----------------|-------------------|

E E E E E SE. S S  E E E E E E E S S   E E E E E E E E    E E E E E E E E
E |-7---7-7-10-7--7p5|-7---3-------------|------------------|------------------|
B |-0-------0-----0--|-0-----------------|-----0-------0----|-----0------------|
G |-0-------0--------|-0---5-------5-4-2-|---0---0---0---0--|---0---0-----4-0--|
D |-----5------------|---5---5---5-------|-2-------0--------|-----------4------|
A |---5---5---5---5--|-3-------3---------|------------------|-3-------2--------|
E |-3----------------|-------------------|------------------|------------------|

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   SSSSSSSSE E E E
E |------------------|------------------|
B |---0---0---0---0--|---0---0----------|
G |--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|--0-0-0-0----4-0--|D.S. al Coda
D |-2---2---0---0----|-----------4------|
A |------------------|-3---3---2--------|
E |------------------|------------------|

CODA    h p       h p                           h p
    E E E -3- E E E -3-  E E E E E E E S S  E E E -3- E E SSE    E E E E E E Q
E |-3-----353-2-----353|---0-----2-----0h2|-3-----353-2-7--3---|---0-----2-0------|
B |-----0---------0----|-----0------------|-----0---------0----|-----0-------4----|
G |---0---0-----0---0--|---0---0-----4----|---0---0-----0---0--|---0---0-----4----|
D |-2---------0--------|-----------4---4--|-2---------0--------|-----------4------|
A |--------------------|-3-------2--------|--------------------|-3-------2--------|
E |--------------------|------------------|--------------------|------------------|

NH
    ^
E |-12---------------||
B |-12---------------||
G |-12---------------||
D |------------------||
A |------------------||
E |-12---------------||

I agree the fingerings are tough but this arrange is very pretty, I will definitely be adding this to my pile of songs to practice XD.

Not Tomorrow 3 years 23 weeks ago

I say you've got a good ear, but some of the fingering is a little wonky.
For instance, in the sixth measure you could lay down a barre on 7 and play those notes on the fourth fret up on the 9th.

I would love to see you play this. It'd be an impressive feat.

Not Tomorrow 3 years 23 weeks ago

:D

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 23 weeks ago

damn nice man! Woo! a high 5 from meh :3

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 23 weeks ago

sir , you are a Genius!!

this version sounds like a ''Flamenco-Rock'' music, very good.

greetings from Brazil.

Dark World 3 years 23 weeks ago

Nice work.. plays great.. thank you for posting this..

Lost Woods (Rock Version) 3 years 23 weeks ago

I have to shit really bad too.

Lizard Dance 3 years 24 weeks ago

Thanks for the kind words Auri!

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

If Rider approves, I must be doing something right. :)

Oath Sign 3 years 24 weeks ago

Really good! You were already good, but this is a step up :-)

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

Yeah it's really strange all the front page videos are LOZ!

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

Is this a Zelda Conspiracy ?

And i really liked the guitar part... :D

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

Thanks Ranulf!

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

Loved it, especially the acoustic.

Dark World 3 years 24 weeks ago

So, I have bad news. Unfortunately, my original tuning of Guitar II is wrong. After the tab that you just submitted, the guitar II will have to drop lower than I think it can. I haven't tried this, but I don't think it can make it on the low D string.

Hell's Gate Open 3 years 24 weeks ago

And i might have the next part on my mind.
Keep the good spirit!!!

-Clash

Don't Give up!

Hell's Gate Open 3 years 24 weeks ago

I kinda guessed the next part of the tab
What do you think? (And if it's wrong i'll edit it, 'Kay?)
While the Guitar II goes on your last comment.
The Guitar I goes:

B|-1----5-3~---5-7-8-7-5-1-5---------7-8-10~------3/10~~---10/12~--|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------|
Hell's Gate Open 3 years 24 weeks ago

Cheers guys! Hopefully got another video or two coming up soon, glad to be back.

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

excellent arranging

Puppet 3 years 24 weeks ago

Simply GORGEOUS !!!!!

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

I liked it A LOT !!!! :D
The arrangement is original and it's well recorded IMO.
Bravo !

Fighting/Crazy Motorcycle Theme 3 years 24 weeks ago

Thanks!

Puppet 3 years 24 weeks ago

Okay, I removed it. I also changed the title to "Lizard Dance"!

Dancing the Tokage 3 years 24 weeks ago

The video link is one of my other videos...can you please remove that?

Dancing the Tokage 3 years 24 weeks ago

Added YASU to both of your Ib tabs and updated Amore Ultima Volta

Puppet 3 years 24 weeks ago

Oh god yes.

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

Well, it's pretty close to the original. YASUpochi has posted tabs and sheet music for Blind Alley on his site. They are kind of rough visually, but 100% accurate guaranteed.

Blind Alley 3 years 24 weeks ago

sweet ~ good job =p

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

nice song

Yuna's Theme 3 years 24 weeks ago

Ole!

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

welcome home

Dragon Roost Island 3 years 24 weeks ago

Apparently, the composer of many songs in the Ib OST is YASUpochi. A handful of Ib guitar arrangements can be found on his website, and he lists himself as the composer...I wish I had known this before I posted my arrangement; I stumbled across his blog an hour after I submitted my tab.

Puppet 3 years 24 weeks ago